Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bride Walks Out Of Wedding After Groom Fails Her Math Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bride Walks Out Of Wedding After Groom Fails Her Math Test

NEW DELHI (AP) — An Indian bride walked out of her wedding ceremony after the groom failed to solve a simple math problem, police said Friday.

The bride tested the groom on his math skills and when he got the sum wrong, she walked out.

The question she asked: How much is 15 plus six?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13...1026188954

She's claiming that he and his family lied about his education. Most marriages are arranged over there so if one of the selling points turns out to be a lie, I could understand backing out of the deal. It's just business for them.

I found this in the article and found it pretty funny though:

"Last month, another bride in Uttar Pradesh married a wedding guest after the original groom had a seizure and collapsed at the wedding venue.

The groom's family had not revealed that the groom was epileptic. While the groom was rushed to a hospital in Rampur town, the bride asked one of the wedding guests to step in and married him."
Bchbunnie, would you ever do such a thing?
15 + 6 = 17

He just mathematically proved that 4 is equal to zero.
"What's fifteen plus six?"

"Seventeen?"

"Close enough."

That's almost the complete opposite for me.. I'm used to cute 'n stupid.. A lot of fun, but does get old..
Quote:That's almost the complete opposite for me.. I'm used to cute 'n stupid.. A lot of fun, but does get old..

Yeah, what's wrong with "dumb, but a lot of fun"?

There are a lot of them to pick from, so if one of them doesn't work out, there's another one.
Quote:Yeah, what's wrong with "dumb, but a lot of fun"?

There are a lot of them to pick from, so if one of them doesn't work out, there's another one.

Trust me, I understand that concept very well.. Since my divorce 3 years ago, I go through em like water.. I never go without, but sometimes, a stimulating conversation would be nice..
Quote:Bchbunnie, would you ever do such a thing?

Never...but then I'd never be in an arranged marriage either! Lol
...did someone say deranged marriage?

Oops...sorry.
Quote:...did someone say deranged marriage?

Oops...sorry.

You just described my marraige (1988-1999)

Quote:You just descriped my marraige (1988-1999)
And mine 1999-2010
Women should know better than to spring a math question on their groom at the wedding.

He should have countered by asking her to explain what muffler bearings are.