Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bride Walks Out Of Wedding After Groom Fails Her Math Test

Bride Walks Out Of Wedding After Groom Fails Her Math Test

NEW DELHI (AP) — An Indian bride walked out of her wedding ceremony after the groom failed to solve a simple math problem, police said Friday.

The bride tested the groom on his math skills and when he got the sum wrong, she walked out.

The question she asked: How much is 15 plus six?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13...1026188954

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

She's claiming that he and his family lied about his education. Most marriages are arranged over there so if one of the selling points turns out to be a lie, I could understand backing out of the deal. It's just business for them.

I found this in the article and found it pretty funny though:

"Last month, another bride in Uttar Pradesh married a wedding guest after the original groom had a seizure and collapsed at the wedding venue.

The groom's family had not revealed that the groom was epileptic. While the groom was rushed to a hospital in Rampur town, the bride asked one of the wedding guests to step in and married him."
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Bchbunnie, would you ever do such a thing?

15 + 6 = 17

He just mathematically proved that 4 is equal to zero.

"What's fifteen plus six?"

"Seventeen?"

"Close enough."

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

That's almost the complete opposite for me.. I'm used to cute 'n stupid.. A lot of fun, but does get old..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:That's almost the complete opposite for me.. I'm used to cute 'n stupid.. A lot of fun, but does get old..

Yeah, what's wrong with "dumb, but a lot of fun"?

There are a lot of them to pick from, so if one of them doesn't work out, there's another one.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yeah, what's wrong with "dumb, but a lot of fun"?

There are a lot of them to pick from, so if one of them doesn't work out, there's another one.

Trust me, I understand that concept very well.. Since my divorce 3 years ago, I go through em like water.. I never go without, but sometimes, a stimulating conversation would be nice..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Bchbunnie, would you ever do such a thing?

Never...but then I'd never be in an arranged marriage either! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

...did someone say deranged marriage?

Oops...sorry.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2015, 03:27 PM by The Drifter.)

Quote:...did someone say deranged marriage?

Oops...sorry.

You just described my marraige (1988-1999)

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:You just descriped my marraige (1988-1999)
And mine 1999-2010

Women should know better than to spring a math question on their groom at the wedding.

He should have countered by asking her to explain what muffler bearings are. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]