Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: not optimistic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
our toughest competition in our division is the Colts, I honestly don't see how we match up? Any Thoughts?
[Image: 200px-WellsFargoJaxFL.JPG]

Why don't you wait until we're done acquiring talent, before you head for the Modis buiding.....

Quote:our toughest competition in our division is the Colts, I honestly don't see how we match up? Any Thoughts?

By hoping that BB5 turns into a top 10 starting QB. It pretty much comes downs to that. Hopefully some of these signings make that journey a bit easier.
Quote:our toughest competition in our division is the Colts, I honestly don't see how we match up? Any Thoughts?

How do you know? The new Madden ratings haven't come out yet.
Quote:[Image: 200px-WellsFargoJaxFL.JPG]

Looks like we shared the same thoughts...
Would you take the Colts defense over ours? Not me.

I believe you're grossly overrating the colts.  But you are not alone with that sentiment.

This is why I am not scared of the Colts

[Image: 2ba468eeccdb7cf920e95bf3ab13b58b_origina...=457&h=221]

Quote:By hoping that BB5 turns into a top 10 starting QB. It pretty much comes downs to that. Hopefully some of these signings make that journey a bit easier.
I hope so,with colts adding Gore and potentially Andre Johnson, made the situation more difficult.
Quote:I hope so,with colts adding Gore and potentially Andre Johnson, made the situation more difficult.

You're kidding, right?
Their defense is trash and what will make it any better next year?

Quote:I hope so,with colts adding Gore and potentially Andre Johnson, made the situation more difficult.

A 33 and 31 year old scare you?
Quote:You're kidding, right?

I think he's a plant sent from Indy in an attempt to lower morale.
Quote:I think he's a plant sent from Indy in an attempt to lower morale.
Seems to have the smarts of a plant.

A houseplant.
Quote:I think he's a plant sent from Indy in an attempt to lower morale.
ok [BAD WORD REMOVED] don't be sarcastic whats our record versus Colts? They seem to beat us for some reason.

Robert Mathis spotted in Indy today.

[Image: 12356669.jpg]

[Image: xduid2.jpg]

We're getting there.  

An old RB and an old WR are the difference maker there?  Really?
Colts are nothing without wayne. They dropped down to a middle of the road team or worse without him. he singlehandedly saved neckbeard the whole season. you could tell how bad they were when he was hurt.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5