Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What do you see? Blue and black or white and gold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There's a raging debate about the color of this dress. What do you see? I'm thinking someone really started trolling because I see white and gold. 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/virginiahughes/w...damn-dress

I absolutely see blue and black, or something close to blue and black.   I cannot understand why many people see white and gold. 

Quote:I absolutely see blue and black, or something close to blue and black.   I cannot understand why many people see white and gold. 
5am I saw white and gold. 45 minutes later, blue and black and I never moved the pic off. 
I see both. When I am in a well light area it appears white and gold and when I look at it in a dark area it appears black and blue.
I had no idea what you where talking about until the drive into work it was on the radio. I looked it up and I see Gold without a doubt, the other color I see either a really light blue or white.

Quote:I had no idea what you where talking about until the drive into work it was on the radio. I looked it up and I see Gold without a doubt, the other color I see either a really light blue or white.

That's what I see.  Not sure how there can be that much of a variance. 
I can't figure out how anyone sees gold in there. It's clearly blue and black.

Khan we've found the solution to our two tone helmets. This ladies figured out how to make it Black AND Gold at the same time!

Incredible.  This picture almost ignited a fight in our house last night.  I see gold and white, and the ladies in the house both see blue and black. 

It's white and gold, BTW. 

Interesting viral experiment, that's for sure. 

Am I the only one that is seeing it as light blue and gold...?
[Image: black-and-blue-dress.gif]

Quote:[Image: black-and-blue-dress.gif]

That's not the dress I saw at all!
Quote:Am I the only one that is seeing it as light blue and gold...?

That's what I'm seeing
Quote:That's what I'm seeing

I'm glad I'm not the only one...was seriously fixing to making an eye doctor appointment!! Lol
The dress isn't what's important, it's what's underneath it that counts :thumbsup:
Quote:The dress isn't what's important, it's what's underneath it that counts :thumbsup:

You that into clothes hangers? Odd fetish... :whistling:
I see white and gold

Quote:You that into clothes hangers? Odd fetish... :whistling:

Clothes hangers don't eat much..
Quote:Clothes hangers don't eat much..

Much?
Pages: 1 2 3 4