Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Blue and black or white and gold?
Blue and black
White and gold
[Show Results]

What do you see? Blue and black or white and gold?

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2015, 04:55 AM by BigJag57.)

There's a raging debate about the color of this dress. What do you see? I'm thinking someone really started trolling because I see white and gold. 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/virginiahughes/w...damn-dress

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I absolutely see blue and black, or something close to blue and black.   I cannot understand why many people see white and gold. 

Quote:I absolutely see blue and black, or something close to blue and black.   I cannot understand why many people see white and gold. 
5am I saw white and gold. 45 minutes later, blue and black and I never moved the pic off. 

I see both. When I am in a well light area it appears white and gold and when I look at it in a dark area it appears black and blue.

I had no idea what you where talking about until the drive into work it was on the radio. I looked it up and I see Gold without a doubt, the other color I see either a really light blue or white.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I had no idea what you where talking about until the drive into work it was on the radio. I looked it up and I see Gold without a doubt, the other color I see either a really light blue or white.

That's what I see.  Not sure how there can be that much of a variance. 

Huh

I can't figure out how anyone sees gold in there. It's clearly blue and black.

Khan we've found the solution to our two tone helmets. This ladies figured out how to make it Black AND Gold at the same time!

Incredible.  This picture almost ignited a fight in our house last night.  I see gold and white, and the ladies in the house both see blue and black. 

It's white and gold, BTW. 

Interesting viral experiment, that's for sure. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Am I the only one that is seeing it as light blue and gold...?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Here's the "science" behind it.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2015, 11:28 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

[Image: black-and-blue-dress.gif]

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:[Image: black-and-blue-dress.gif]

That's not the dress I saw at all!

Quote:Am I the only one that is seeing it as light blue and gold...?

That's what I'm seeing

Quote:That's what I'm seeing

I'm glad I'm not the only one...was seriously fixing to making an eye doctor appointment!! Lol

The dress isn't what's important, it's what's underneath it that counts :thumbsup:
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:The dress isn't what's important, it's what's underneath it that counts :thumbsup:

You that into clothes hangers? Odd fetish... :whistling:

I see white and gold

Quote:You that into clothes hangers? Odd fetish... :whistling:

Clothes hangers don't eat much..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Clothes hangers don't eat much..

Much?