Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Concept helmet designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apologies if this has already been posted...

http://imgur.com/a/QaZHX

Got to admit, the Jaguars helmet design is an improvement...
I don't like the matte black fading into Gold, but I don't like that look either....but I might like that fade a tad better.

These helmets look like they were more designed for kids....bright, flashy, and shiny.

[Image: Rw6zrds.jpg]

Saw it on another site... here is the link with all the others http://imgur.com/a/QaZHX#Rw6zrds

definetly looks better then what we have now

edit- Wait, is the other side of the helmet gold? ugh.....

Don't think so, I think it's just the stripe down the middle

Black helmet, no fade, no stripe, no glitter, just the logo. Done.

I have a feeling there will be 100 threads like this over the next few months

Quote:Black helmet, no fade, no stripe, no glitter, just the logo. Done.

Matte black, no gloss.
I saw this on the cbssports.com site.

I like it.

I've seen worse...hell, we have worse!!!!
There's very little fade now. I would lean all black or all gold over what we have now. I would take what we have now over this one pictured in the thread too.
I like it much much better than the train wreck they're wearing now

Ha that link shows an Oilers helmet.  

I'm all for anything that adds more Teal.
That teal on the helmet looks terrible imo. Prefer the gold. Our helmet would be great if the fade wasn't so harsh.

Boooooooorrriiinngggg

Quote:Boooooooorrriiinngggg
Claaaaaaaasssssyyyyyyyy
Are they really re-doing the helmet again? Or is this just fan mock up? I can't open the link at work. If so, these are pretty, but I don't get them changing once again. I like the gold a lot, I just don't like the matte black transition. In fact I don't like matte black at all.

Quote:Are they really re-doing the helmet again? Or is this just fan mock up? I can't open the link at work. If so, these are pretty, but I don't get them changing once again. I like the gold a lot, I just don't like the matte black transition. In fact I don't like matte black at all.
Just a mock up. Standard off-season stuff Tongue

Pages: 1 2