Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Concept helmet designs

Apologies if this has already been posted...

http://imgur.com/a/QaZHX

Got to admit, the Jaguars helmet design is an improvement...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't like the matte black fading into Gold, but I don't like that look either....but I might like that fade a tad better.

These helmets look like they were more designed for kids....bright, flashy, and shiny.

[Image: Rw6zrds.jpg]

Saw it on another site... here is the link with all the others http://imgur.com/a/QaZHX#Rw6zrds

definetly looks better then what we have now

edit- Wait, is the other side of the helmet gold? ugh.....

Don't think so, I think it's just the stripe down the middle

Black helmet, no fade, no stripe, no glitter, just the logo. Done.

I have a feeling there will be 100 threads like this over the next few months

;

;

Quote:Black helmet, no fade, no stripe, no glitter, just the logo. Done.

Matte black, no gloss.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I saw this on the cbssports.com site.

I like it.

I've seen worse...hell, we have worse!!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

There's very little fade now. I would lean all black or all gold over what we have now. I would take what we have now over this one pictured in the thread too.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I like it much much better than the train wreck they're wearing now

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Ha that link shows an Oilers helmet.  

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I'm all for anything that adds more Teal.

That teal on the helmet looks terrible imo. Prefer the gold. Our helmet would be great if the fade wasn't so harsh.

Boooooooorrriiinngggg

Quote:Boooooooorrriiinngggg
Claaaaaaaasssssyyyyyyyy

Are they really re-doing the helmet again? Or is this just fan mock up? I can't open the link at work. If so, these are pretty, but I don't get them changing once again. I like the gold a lot, I just don't like the matte black transition. In fact I don't like matte black at all.

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2015, 11:55 AM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Are they really re-doing the helmet again? Or is this just fan mock up? I can't open the link at work. If so, these are pretty, but I don't get them changing once again. I like the gold a lot, I just don't like the matte black transition. In fact I don't like matte black at all.
Just a mock up. Standard off-season stuff Tongue