Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The classy organization lives on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ossession/

Our pets heads are falling off!!!!!

All of the Colts fans will just defend him by saying that pot isn't a bad thing.

The Colts are in a tough position.  They have a great QB, but their roster is a mess.  Seems like they might be good enough to win, but just good enough to be in a tough draft position to pick up playmakers.  I am OK with this.

Yea seriously, it's pot. Really ridiculous people still get in trouble for marijuana, this coming from a guy that hasn't touched it in over a decade.

Quote:Yea seriously, it's pot. Really ridiculous people still get in trouble for marijuana, this coming from a guy that hasn't touched it in over a decade.

I've never touched it, and I think it's ridiculous that they get in trouble for it.
A link of pain killer abuse among professional athletes which is a huge reason why they abuse pot and take the risk of being caught.  Many have said they used it to ease the pain when they either couldnt get pain killers that did the same function anymore or couldnt obtain the pain killers and used pot instead.

It might actually turn into a law suit down the road like head injuries did.

Quote:All of the Colts fans will just defend him by saying that pot isn't a bad thing.

I hate the Colts as much as anyone. Isn't that right Mr. I'm going to finish school because I don't want to get drafted by a team I don't like. But who cares? Then again, I'm in Colorado. Where you need pounds of it before a cop would care.
Colorado here

This is a non-story  :thumbsup:

Quote:Yea seriously, it's pot. Really ridiculous people still get in trouble for marijuana, this coming from a guy that hasn't touched it in over a decade.
What do you have that compound for then? Missing a golden opp I'd say  :thumbsup:
Oh shut the hell up. It's a damn plant and should be legal anyway.

Quote:Oh shut the hell up. It's a damn plant and should be legal anyway.

It will be legal in every state in the nest 5-7 years.
Quote:It will be legal in every state in the nest 5-7 years.
As it should be.
Quote:It will be legal in every state in the nest 5-7 years.

You are really underestimating the resolve of the good ol boys in the old Confederacy.

Unless those Republican legislatures can be convinced that they can make an absolute fortune they'll fight it until Federal action is taken.
Quote:You are really underestimating the resolve of the good ol boys in the old Confederacy.

Unless those Republican legislatures can be convinced that they can make an absolute fortune they'll fight it until Federal action is taken.

For the record every good ol boy I know is in favor of legalizing pot, and I know A LOT of them. Heck I think even my preacher has said as much at a BBQ, he won't touch it but it's ridiculous people go to jail for it, and he's no hippie.
Quote:What do you have that compound for then? Missing a golden opp I'd say  :thumbsup:

If they legalize it I plan on growing it as a cash crop without a doubt (I've got about an acre that I would dedicate to it). To risky as it is right now, I'm a Dad first.
Quote:You are really underestimating the resolve of the good ol boys in the old Confederacy.

Did you hear that we've made so much off of taxes they might be issuing a refund?
Quote:For the record every good ol boy I know is in favor of legalizing pot, and I know A LOT of them. Heck I think even my preacher has said as much at a BBQ, he won't touch it but it's ridiculous people go to jail for it, and he's no hippie.

You know a lot of the good ol boys in the Legislature? They're too busy "defending" religion and making sure gay couples don't adopt children to even think about legalizing weed. I don't know many born-agains that are for it. And this is Florida. Can you imagine South Carolina and Alabama and... 
Quote:You know a lot of the good ol boys in the Legislature? They're too busy "defending" religion and making sure gay couples don't adopt children to even think about legalizing weed. I don't know many born-agains that are for it. And this is Florida. Can you imagine South Carolina and Alabama and...

Not in the legislature, I mean the people I actually know. But yes most of the rednecks, hicks, hillbillies, whatever you want to call it are all for legalizing weed. It's the politicians that are not for it.
It's slowly becoming legalized because the government is slowly starting to realize that there's more money to be made in sales than confiscation.

Until Federal action is taken? You do realize that pot is prohibited by Federal law? So if you're looking to them to trample states' rights in this matter, I suggest you refrain from holding your breath.
Pages: 1 2