Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 8 killed in Quebec mosque by terrorist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Details VERY slow to emerge about the victims and shooter, but PM says it was a terrorist attack. Sad day.
Canadian prime minister who made a big show at the airport to welcome the refugees?
RIP to the victims. Reports are that they were able to capture two suspects and a third may be on the run. If they are the shooters, I hope they put those scumbags under the prison. It guts me a little when innocent people get killed just for doing what they do in their day to day lives.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/j...ada-deaths

Quote:Canadian prime minister who made a big show at the airport to welcome the refugees?
Yes the only Canadian PM.
So many mixed details about the number of deaths and injured and terrorists, but a horrible, unnecessary tragedy nonetheless.
No doubt will be linked to the executive order by many
Quote:No doubt will be linked to the executive order by many
Everything becomes political and I hate it.
Quote:No doubt will be linked to the executive order by many

I don't see how any logical human being would link the two, but sadly you are right.
Odd, I thought Canada had strict gun laws?

Sad to see this kind of tragedy occur time after time. Earlier this month in the Airport, now in Quebec...Glad to see the US putting in a strong and forceful effort to combat radical Islamic terrorism both domestic and abroad.

This is not what this world needs. Sad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...at-9719882

ID'd the two suspects. A Canadian and a Morrocan. Were shouting "Allahu ackbar" during the shooting. So who knows what their angle was for doing this. They were attacking fellow Muslims if that was what they were actually shouting.

Its spreading. I'm glad President Trump is shutting the borders down to these people.
Is trump shutting the borders to Canadians???
Quote:Is trump shutting the borders to Canadians???

Was it on 0bama's list?
No? But Obama is the worst president ever and trump the best so why would he follow Obama's list? Surely he has his own list. The greatest list
Have you tried to get across the U.S./Canadian border? It's a pain even if you are a legitimate citizen of either. If you can't make it through the airport, you aren't making it through one of the northern border crossings.

Quote:Have you tried to get across the U.S./Canadian border? It's a pain even if you are a legitimate citizen of either. If you can't make it through the airport, you aren't making it through one of the northern border crossings.

That is very true.  Try taking a flight out of a European country or a Middle Eastern country without a passport.  I had to do so with only my military uniform and military ID.  This was long before 9/11 and I imagine that it's even more difficult today.
Quote:That is very true.  Try taking a flight out of a European country or a Middle Eastern country without a passport.  I had to do so with only my military uniform and military ID.  This was long before 9/11 and I imagine that it's even more difficult today.
Try getting flagged for explosives while transitioning through the UAE. DoD ID, NATO orders, and Diplomatic passport be damned! Not a fun few days.
Quote:Try getting flagged for explosives while transitioning through the UAE. DoD ID, NATO orders, and Diplomatic passport be damned! Not a fun few days.

LOL.  People that complain about our lax "security" at airports have never had to travel in foreign countries.  Even with our current "heightened security procedures" it's nothing like the other side of the globe.  Dropped out of high school and need a job?  Apply for a position with TSA.
Pages: 1 2 3