Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: wanna talk conspiracy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

1. Oline coaches are NEVER hired before the coordinator And Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

2. If they made a deal but didn't sign with olson he could communicate with Bortles and not be breaking the CBA rules.

thoughts?

ooops...can't edit title wanted talk not tall. Lol
Marrone is an Assistant Head Coach.

Big difference from being just an oline coach. It's the same situation we had with Mike Tice.
Aliens?

This is a short conspiracy.

But I get the gist of where you're going with this.

Quote:Marrone is an Assistant Head Coach.

Big difference from being just an oline coach. It's the same situation we had with Mike Tice.
Yeah, that pretty much blows the conspiracy up before it even got going.
Quote:Yeah, that pretty much blows the conspiracy up before it even got going.
I'm not saying I believe this.

but assistant head coaches have no real job description.

Everyone says oline coach is his number 1 responsibility.
Marrone is the newest member of the Companions. So, he just fetches the mead for the team.

I live in sother California

if I could find out where BB IS Having his passing camp I'd go check it out and post what I see
Gus said hey Doug your gonna bank 4 mill this year. Next year you will be in line for a HC job why dont you take a year in FL play some golf and teach our really young line how to be NFL lineman and show our young Oline coach how to coach and teach the oline then he can take your place next year when you move on. Also i think i need some help with game planning and  halftime adjustments im still learning.

Quote:I live in sother California

if I could find out where BB IS Having his passing camp I'd go check it out and post what I see

Stalker Ninja
Quote:I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

1. Oline coaches are NEVER hired before the coordinator And Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

2. If they made a deal but didn't sign with olson he could communicate with Bortles and not be breaking the CBA rules.

thoughts?

Marine is a tall conspiracy?
Quote:Stalker Ninja
lol. Idc. If I knew where.

I'd stalk them hard. Binoculars and all
Quote:Marine is a tall conspiracy?
idk how tall he is
Quote:Marine is a tall conspiracy?
speech to text lol
Quote:speech to text lol
*marone not marine
Quote:*marone not marine

* still incorrect
Quote:Aliens?
Isnt it obivious?
Quote:I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

thoughts?

Dude.... You honestly think they don't talk in the offseason?
Quote:lol. Idc. If I knew where.

I'd stalk them hard. Binoculars and all
for the purpose of this thread, we'll call it recon
Quote: Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

Marines are always the 1st in (and last out) --- everyone knows that !!
Pages: 1 2