Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
wanna talk conspiracy?

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015, 11:32 AM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

1. Oline coaches are NEVER hired before the coordinator And Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

2. If they made a deal but didn't sign with olson he could communicate with Bortles and not be breaking the CBA rules.

thoughts?

ooops...can't edit title wanted talk not tall. Lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Marrone is an Assistant Head Coach.

Big difference from being just an oline coach. It's the same situation we had with Mike Tice.

Aliens?

This is a short conspiracy.

But I get the gist of where you're going with this.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Marrone is an Assistant Head Coach.

Big difference from being just an oline coach. It's the same situation we had with Mike Tice.
Yeah, that pretty much blows the conspiracy up before it even got going.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Yeah, that pretty much blows the conspiracy up before it even got going.
I'm not saying I believe this.

but assistant head coaches have no real job description.

Everyone says oline coach is his number 1 responsibility.

Marrone is the newest member of the Companions. So, he just fetches the mead for the team.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I live in sother California

if I could find out where BB IS Having his passing camp I'd go check it out and post what I see

Gus said hey Doug your gonna bank 4 mill this year. Next year you will be in line for a HC job why dont you take a year in FL play some golf and teach our really young line how to be NFL lineman and show our young Oline coach how to coach and teach the oline then he can take your place next year when you move on. Also i think i need some help with game planning and  halftime adjustments im still learning.

Quote:I live in sother California

if I could find out where BB IS Having his passing camp I'd go check it out and post what I see

Stalker Ninja
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

1. Oline coaches are NEVER hired before the coordinator And Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

2. If they made a deal but didn't sign with olson he could communicate with Bortles and not be breaking the CBA rules.

thoughts?

Marine is a tall conspiracy?

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015, 12:01 PM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

Quote:Stalker Ninja
lol. Idc. If I knew where.

I'd stalk them hard. Binoculars and all

Quote:Marine is a tall conspiracy?
idk how tall he is

Quote:Marine is a tall conspiracy?
speech to text lol

Quote:speech to text lol
*marone not marine

Quote:*marone not marine

* still incorrect
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Aliens?
Isnt it obivious?

Quote:I think it's quite possible that olson and the jags knew he was the guy well before any of us did.

2 reasons

thoughts?

Dude.... You honestly think they don't talk in the offseason?

Quote:lol. Idc. If I knew where.

I'd stalk them hard. Binoculars and all
for the purpose of this thread, we'll call it recon

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote: Marine was officially hired well ahead of Olson.

Marines are always the 1st in (and last out) --- everyone knows that !!