Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JT$ and His First Hit Single "Prices Going Up"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello you lovely board members.  Thought I would keep you in the loop on my latest project.  I'm always looking for creative ways to market myself and my team and thought instead of sending out a typical market update via email or social media post, I would instead do a market update via a rap song and music video.  The board member formerly known as JDub asked how we got our usernames which I answered, but a little more background on that.  My nickname in middle school was White Bread or WB until about 9th grade.  It then evolved to JT$ which I've gone by ever since.  I wrote a lot of songs, rhymes, etc... just for fun, but never actually recorded anything.  But now I can finally mark one more thing off my bucket list.  I have no grand illusions of actually being any good, but we did have a fun time recording this and at the very least can laugh at ourselves down the road.  So below is a picture from the video shoot and I will upload video which should be complete sometime next week.  I am the one with curly mustache and then there is of course the Hype Man (known since I was 5), my mom and partner, two of my previous customers (as well as best friend) and of course the camera man.  

[Image: HypeManAndGang.jpg_zpsd4fran4h.jpg]

Jesus man...you look like a bad Bond villain!! :woot:
Quote:Jesus man...you look like a bad Bond villain!! :woot:

Lol, sweet!
Quote:Lol, sweet!

Do you sit around and twirl the tips of your mustache while laughing maniacally? Please tell me you do!! Big Grin
Quote:Do you sit around and twirl the tips of your mustache while laughing maniacally? Please tell me you do!! Big Grin

Well of course.
Quote:Well of course.

+1 for you, my friend!
Snidely Whiplash.....

(lets see who remembers that one lol)

That is freakin awesome.

Where'd "White Beard" originate then?

I can not have anymore FSU discussions with you....not after seeing who you really are.

Quote:That is freakin awesome.

Where'd "White Beard" originate then?
White Bread not White Beard, though I'm starting to get some greys in there so that might be appropriate soon. I guess because I was white and rapping.
Quote:White Bread not White Beard, though I'm starting to get some greys in there so that might be appropriate soon. I guess because I was white and rapping.
Misread that, but I think I may have come up with a new username if you ever decide to change it.
Ohhhh, you're cute! Love the beard and hair. I always thought you would look like a jock or something.

Quote:Ohhhh, you're cute! Love the beard and hair. I always thought you would look like a jock or something.

I did not know I came off as a jock. That's pretty funny.
Quote:I did not know I came off as a jock. That's pretty funny.

Probably just because it's a football message board I automatically stereotype all of you (us?) as jocks.
Your Hypeman looks exactly like Barry Goldberg from the goldbergs in that first pic lol
You look like someone on TV and I'm trying to think of who it is.

Is it Capt. Obvious from those commercials.............? Or someone else i am thinking of?

I just can't place you right now.

Maybe someone else knows who he looks like.

[Image: The-Goldbergs.jpeg]
I NEED to see this video. 

Quote:You look like someone on TV and I'm trying to think of who it is.

Is it Capt. Obvious from those commercials.............? Or someone else i am thinking of?

I just can't place you right now.

Maybe someone else knows who he looks like.

Maybe it's JT Money from Beachfront Bargainhunters.
Quote:Maybe it's JT Money from Beachfront Bargainhunters.

Yeah, I can see the resemblance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8