Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JT$ and His First Hit Single "Prices Going Up"...

Hello you lovely board members.  Thought I would keep you in the loop on my latest project.  I'm always looking for creative ways to market myself and my team and thought instead of sending out a typical market update via email or social media post, I would instead do a market update via a rap song and music video.  The board member formerly known as JDub asked how we got our usernames which I answered, but a little more background on that.  My nickname in middle school was White Bread or WB until about 9th grade.  It then evolved to JT$ which I've gone by ever since.  I wrote a lot of songs, rhymes, etc... just for fun, but never actually recorded anything.  But now I can finally mark one more thing off my bucket list.  I have no grand illusions of actually being any good, but we did have a fun time recording this and at the very least can laugh at ourselves down the road.  So below is a picture from the video shoot and I will upload video which should be complete sometime next week.  I am the one with curly mustache and then there is of course the Hype Man (known since I was 5), my mom and partner, two of my previous customers (as well as best friend) and of course the camera man.  

[Image: HypeManAndGang.jpg_zpsd4fran4h.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jesus man...you look like a bad Bond villain!! :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Jesus man...you look like a bad Bond villain!! :woot:

Lol, sweet!

Quote:Lol, sweet!

Do you sit around and twirl the tips of your mustache while laughing maniacally? Please tell me you do!! Big Grin

Quote:Do you sit around and twirl the tips of your mustache while laughing maniacally? Please tell me you do!! Big Grin

Well of course.

Quote:Well of course.

+1 for you, my friend!

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2015, 04:30 PM by The Drifter.)

Snidely Whiplash.....

(lets see who remembers that one lol)

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

That is freakin awesome.

Where'd "White Beard" originate then?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I can not have anymore FSU discussions with you....not after seeing who you really are.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2015, 04:43 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:That is freakin awesome.

Where'd "White Beard" originate then?
White Bread not White Beard, though I'm starting to get some greys in there so that might be appropriate soon. I guess because I was white and rapping.

Quote:White Bread not White Beard, though I'm starting to get some greys in there so that might be appropriate soon. I guess because I was white and rapping.
Misread that, but I think I may have come up with a new username if you ever decide to change it.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Ohhhh, you're cute! Love the beard and hair. I always thought you would look like a jock or something.

Quote:Ohhhh, you're cute! Love the beard and hair. I always thought you would look like a jock or something.

I did not know I came off as a jock. That's pretty funny.

Quote:I did not know I came off as a jock. That's pretty funny.

Probably just because it's a football message board I automatically stereotype all of you (us?) as jocks.

Your Hypeman looks exactly like Barry Goldberg from the goldbergs in that first pic lol

You look like someone on TV and I'm trying to think of who it is.

Is it Capt. Obvious from those commercials.............? Or someone else i am thinking of?

I just can't place you right now.

Maybe someone else knows who he looks like.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

[Image: The-Goldbergs.jpeg]

I NEED to see this video. 

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:You look like someone on TV and I'm trying to think of who it is.

Is it Capt. Obvious from those commercials.............? Or someone else i am thinking of?

I just can't place you right now.

Maybe someone else knows who he looks like.

Maybe it's JT Money from Beachfront Bargainhunters.

Quote:Maybe it's JT Money from Beachfront Bargainhunters.

Yeah, I can see the resemblance.