Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is the key......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TO EVERYTHING.

IDC who they hired

if Bortles improves from last year

Everything is good in Jags land Olson is a hero and we love him.

if Bortles does not inprove.

Olson is one of MANY people who WILL get hammered and be held responsible for our TEAMS failures.

I personally Trust gus and Crew that this is the best man available.

.....we won't know until WELL into next season.

Thoughts?
I think that's pretty obvious that everything hangs on the success or failure of the QB.  All of the coaches and the GM are on the hook, and if Bortles busts, they'll all be looking for jobs a year from now.  That being said, I don't think that's going to happen. 

Quote:I think that's pretty obvious that everything hangs on the success or failure of the QB. All of the coaches and the GM are on the hook, and if Bortles busts, they'll all be looking for jobs a year from now. That being said, I don't think that's going to happen.
I feel that we are going to be much improved.

I just don't see blake NOT working on getting better.

I just don't see another loosing season for us.

I'm not gonna sit her and detail why.

if ur reading this...

and u don't feel like there are too many reasons to feel good about the direction our team is headed in...I think u may have trust issues.

either way...none of us will know until we have played a good portion of our schedule next year.

have faith my fellow jags fans.

since this is all speculation.

you have to choose what u believe in.

I wish more fans were optimistic....
Quote:TO EVERYTHING.

IDC who they hired

if Bortles improves from last year

Everything is good in Jags land Olson is a hero and we love him.

if Bortles does not inprove.

Olson is one of MANY people who WILL get hammered and be held responsible for our TEAMS failures.

I personally Trust gus and Crew that this is the best man available.

.....we won't know until WELL into next season.
Thoughts?
Thoughts? Why do you type like that?
Quote:I think that's pretty obvious that everything hangs on the success or failure of the QB.  All of the coaches and the GM are on the hook, and if Bortles busts, they'll all be looking for jobs a year from now.  That being said, I don't think that's going to happen. 

Bust potential is getting high, or should I say seats are getting hot?
I hope Bortles

will develop properly

under Olsen's system.
Quote:I hope Bortles

will develop properly

under Olsen's system.

Attempt at a haiku or RETURN key happy?
Yup.
Quote:Thoughts? Why do you type like that?
idk lol.

I don't have any formal typing training.

just a fan trying to express my thoughts and feelings....
Quote:Bust potential is getting high, or should I say seats are getting hot?
I agree...bust potential is really high.

I also think success potential is really high too.

there's a lot going on.

and a lot of things that could mess it all up.

I'm optimistic of success
Well I'm looking forward to Bradley getting fired and going through the motions all over again next offseason.
2 big #'s to looks at:

As we all know we gave up 71 sacks this season. It's going to be hard for a QB and the team to succeed with that #.

Oakland only gave up 28 sacks. If Olsen/Marrone can get the OLine and Blake near that number i like our chances
Quote:Well I'm looking forward to Bradley getting fired and going through the motions all over again next offseason.
hahahaha

I know that's humor.

but it seems like a good portion of the people who post here are stuck in that mind set
Quote:2 big #'s to looks at:

As we all know we gave up 71 sacks this season. It's going to be hard for a QB and the team to succeed with that #.

Oakland only gave up 28 sacks. If Olsen/Marrone can get the OLine and Blake near that number i like our chances
^^^^this ^^^^

I not only like our chances.

I think there's a real good chance we kick some serious a** next year
I would think Bortles will get better this offseason on his mechanics. I hope he teams up with a veteran QB that will get his footwork right. 

This is now a haiku thread.

Jags hire coach.

Message Board freaks out

Because Jags

Fans stomping agry

Olson is our new OC

Bortles is the key

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">On organizing an off-season passing camp:

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">“I’ve talked to everybody and everybody’s in,” Bortles said. “I’m headed out to [San Diego] pretty soon to start training. Anybody that runs routes and catches passes [will be invited].”

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544...-potential

Quote:

On organizing an off-season passing camp:

“I’ve talked to everybody and everybody’s in,” Bortles said. “I’m headed out to [San Diego] pretty soon to start training. Anybody that runs routes and catches passes [will be invited].”

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2015-01-20/jaguars-qb-blake-bortles-doing-own-homework-potential'>http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2015-01-20/jaguars-qb-blake-bortles-doing-own-homework-potential</a>

GREAT POST ! thank you!.
Quote:I would think Bortles will get better this offseason on his mechanics. I hope he teams up with a veteran QB that will get his footwork right.
right on man!

I'm pretty dang excited about how good bb5 can be.

I am DYING for him to give me a reason to be proud to be a Jags fan
Pages: 1 2