Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: liberal Psychopath BUSTED Teaching Her Students How To Assassinate Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a very sad day for America when high school teachers make the daily lesson plan "Assassinating the President." That very thing happened at W.H. Adamson High School in Dallas, when the lunatic teacher pulled out a toy gun and shot at a picture of the Honorable President Trump, while hysterically screaming DIE!

Needless to say, the teacher has been unceremoniously yanked from he teaching position as the investigation is performed and charges are filed.

What a wonderful job this "teacher" has done to mold the young, impressionable minds of these great American children.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/2...trump.html

This is getting ridiculous.
Quickly someone get her an Obama or a science poster!
That [BLEEP] is some kind of special stupid. Despite her political views, that pig is not qualified to teach a fish to swim.

Todd Starnes.

Quote:Todd Starnes.

And?

When an idiot does something stupid like this, and decides it's a good idea to post it to social media, is it only credible if it's coming from one of your icons like Anderson Cooper?

Had she done the same thing with Obama, imagine the outcry.
Quote:That [BAD WORD REMOVED] is some kind of special stupid. Despite her political views, that pig is not qualified to teach a fish to swim.
The educational system is crawling with communist vermin just like her. I expect more of the same.

Those losers out in california are trying to mandate that schools teach kids that Trump cheated to win the election.

liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Multiple posters in this very forum prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Quoted from the article in the OP.

"And I lost count of the number of educators who refused to broadcast the inauguration ceremony over fears that some fragile snowflake might take offense."

Does JIB work for Faux News?
Quote:The educational system is crawling with communist vermin just like her. I expect more of the same.

Those losers out in california are trying to mandate that schools teach kids that Trump cheated to win the election.

liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Multiple posters in this very forum prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Yes equality what an awful concept!

Not sure how hating trump makes her a communist? You are a pretty confused and angry person these days.
She's a despicable person, but it's not clear if this was part of any "daily lesson  plan", or if students were even present when the video was made.

Quote:Yes equality what an awful concept!

Not sure how hating trump makes her a communist? You are a pretty confused and angry person these days.

I thought Trump was chummy with ex-commies.
Quote:I thought Trump was chummy with ex-commies.

We will have to wait for one of our friendly trumpettes to inform us with an alternative fact.
Typical liberal educator indoctrination.

Quote:She's a despicable person, but it's not clear if this was part of any "daily lesson  plan", or if students were even present when the video was made.

Even if it wasn't part of her lesson plan and/or stedents were there or not, she is a teacher and posted it to social media. She had to know it would gain media attention as well as attention from her students and other kids. Extremely irresponsible and should be fired from her job. Teachers are not meant to teach students their opinions, they are there to teach math, science, etc. And before anyone cries about freedom of speech, she said her peace, now she can deal with the consequences.
Quote:Even if it wasn't part of her lesson plan and/or stedents were there or not, she is a teacher and posted it to social media. She had to know it would gain media attention as well as attention from her students and other kids. Extremely irresponsible and should be fired from her job. Teachers are not meant to teach students their opinions, they are there to teach math, science, etc. And before anyone cries about freedom of speech, she said her peace, now she can deal with the consequences.
There were voices in the background. The school declined to say whether the voices were students. Translation: there were students present.
Quote:There were voices in the background. The school declined to say whether the voices were students. Translation: there were students present.

Just playing devil's advocate. I'm 99.9% sure those voices were students or the school wouldn't have had a problem with saying who it was.
Quote:Just playing devil's advocate. I'm 99.9% sure those voices were students or the school wouldn't have had a problem with saying who it was.
Exactly. If it weren't students, the school would be shouting it from the mountain tops.
Quote:Yes equality what an awful concept!

This would be a perfect time for us everyday people to come together to condemn a public educator for promoting the assassination of a sitting president.  Or we could continue to allow the narrative to keep us divided.
Liberal education indoctrination is real in public government schools.  This is just a small example of it.

Quote:Liberal <del>education</del> indoctrination is real in <del>public</del> government schools. This is just a small example of it.
Hyperbole much?

Cause my Daughter came home and told me they all talk about how great Trump is.
Pages: 1 2