Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Terror Attack in Paris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Armed Al Qaeda terrorists kill 12 people at a newspaper.  They were screaming in French "We've avenged the honor of the prophet!" before escaping.

I hope they all die.  Maybe I shouldn't be talking about this, since I don't live in France.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/07/...newspaper/

Here is crazy video of the shooting someone took on their phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpzWowutCc

The French have long worried about massive amounts of Muslim immigrants
Quote:Armed Al Qaeda terrorists kill 12 people at a newspaper.  They were screaming in French "We've avenged the honor of the prophet!" before escaping.

I hope they all die.  Maybe I shouldn't be talking about this, since I don't live in France.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/07/...newspaper/

Quote:Here is crazy video of the shooting someone took on their phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpzWowutCc

We're not allowed to talk about the actual problem behind this incident on the Jaguars forum.
It's a big problem in Europe. Germany has weekly protests.

I don't think it's so much the religion that people don't like. 

It's the Sharia Law portion (which is political) and the treatment of women and the unfaithful.

[Image: charb.jpg]

At the risk of being PC 'Ed. This had better open some eyes. I've honestly tried to stay neutral and not to subscribe to throwing the baby out with the bath water, when it comes to relations with the Muslim world.

Now? Now I ask...where is the outrage of " moderate" Muslims?

We as a nation protest our own actions, as do other nations. Where is the protest, outrage let alone sympathy from the ones we send money to...Turkey. Syria. Egypt. Saudi Arabia. Pakistan??

No. They are mum. Maybe some small faux outrage, but secretly they support some of this. Prove otherwise.

Where are protest of the moderates who claim to condemn radicals? Suspiciously quiet. In France, England, Germany, Sweden,Canada, USA...Where are the moderates? Quiet. Their silence speaks volumes.

I was profiled as a young kid, parents being immigrants. I swore I would never paint everyone with a broad brush.

I'm changing brushes. Until I see and hear outrage from the Muslim community, that their total disassociation from the radicals, my brush gets bigger. I'm not happy about it with my inner self, but I must let realism beat naivity.
Quote:At the risk of being PC 'Ed. This had better open some eyes. I've honestly tried to stay neutral and not to subscribe to throwing the baby out with the bath water, when it comes to relations with the Muslim world.

Now? Now I ask...where is the outrage of " moderate" Muslims?

We as a nation protest our own actions, as do other nations. Where is the protest, outrage let alone sympathy from the ones we send money to...Turkey. Syria. Egypt. Saudi Arabia. Pakistan??

No. They are mum. Maybe some small faux outrage, but secretly they support some of this. Prove otherwise.

Where are protest of the moderates who claim to condemn radicals? Suspiciously quiet. In France, England, Germany, Sweden,Canada, USA...Where are the moderates? Quiet. Their silence speaks volumes.

I was profiled as a young kid, parents being immigrants. I swore I would never paint everyone with a broad brush.

I'm changing brushes. Until I see and hear outrage from the Muslim community, that their total disassociation from the radicals, my brush gets bigger. I'm not happy about it with my inner self, but I must let realism beat naivity.

I work and live with "the moderates" every day, they are plenty disgusted by this act. And what do you suppose the outrage will accomplish? Outrage isn't going to fix the issue or suddenly make someone change their mind about radicalism. The reason you can't hear the moderates is because most of them realize that anger and outrage don't accomplish anything. 
Quote:I work and live with "the moderates" every day, they are plenty disgusted by this act. And what do you suppose the outrage will accomplish? Outrage isn't going to fix the issue or suddenly make someone change their mind about radicalism. The reason you can't hear the moderates is because most of them realize that anger and outrage don't accomplish anything.
Quote:I work and live with "the moderates" every day, they are plenty disgusted by this act. And what do you suppose the outrage will accomplish? Outrage isn't going to fix the issue or suddenly make someone change their mind about radicalism. The reason you can't hear the moderates is because most of them realize that anger and outrage don't accomplish anything.

So silence is better?

I'm sorry, but many here believe its faux outrage. The inner beliefs are different.

Will they honestly answer this..is the depiction of your god or prophet a sin? If so, what are the repercussions? Does your Quran state that those who do these things should be put to death? Dealt with violence?

What I'd love to be is a fly on the wall, so to speak, to hear what they say among themselves with no infidels present.

You can still be outraged by demonstrations, speaking out..firmly, all without violence.

Are there moderates trying to stop this. Are any actively hunting the Paris terrorists? Has the community they are hiding in turned them in?

Their Quran and Hadiths they subscribe to outweigh everything.

To me, their silence speaks loudly.
Quote:So silence is better?

I'm sorry, but many here believe its faux outrage. The inner beliefs are different.

Will they honestly answer this..is the depiction of your god or prophet a sin? If so, what are the repercussions? Does your Quran state that those who do these things should be put to death? Dealt with violence?

What I'd love to be is a fly on the wall, so to speak, to hear what they say among themselves with no infidels present.

You can still be outraged by demonstrations, speaking out..firmly, all without violence.

Are there moderates trying to stop this. Are any actively hunting the Paris terrorists? Has the community they are hiding in turned them in?

Their Quran and Hadiths they subscribe to outweigh everything.

To me, their silence speaks loudly.
Again; what does anger accomplish? I am literally asking you; what part of this would be better if you saw a few idiots doing some redfaced shouting on your TV screen? Would it have stopped these guys? Will it stop the next idiots with guns? Of course it won't. Anger and outrage are petty emotions for the feeble and complete waste of energy.

And wherever these guys are hiding, they aren't among the moderates. And need I remind you it took three days for the authorities to find the Boston bombers? Why didn't the community turn them in?

Read Inside Jihad. Author is Tafik Hamad....something like that. He was an islamist for six years. Educated in Egypt. University for his medical degree. He tells some interesting things. Something from the horses mouth.

But anyway. The Boston community not turn in the bombers you ask? Really? The Southies in Beantown woulda strung him up. He was hiding in a boat. He had no local support. I don't think it's the same in Paris. There are areas there and London where the police leave them alone and some sharia law is practiced.

Ask your " moderates" what their thoughts are on depicting their god and prophet. Ask an imam to stand up and condem these actions, saying these terrorists are not Muslims. Ask them is there punishment for cartoons that may lead to death as in France and Holland. are their Hadiths and Quran the law?

What you hear and what is said amongst themselves may be two different things.

Most countries have already spoken out. I'm waiting for a turkey, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to join in.

To some, and I hope their wrong, the Islamic Trojan horse has been delivered to Europe. Soon, it will open. It has already creaked its doors.

They'll take our democracy with democracy.

Hope I'm mistaken. But one eye remains open.
Quote:Read Inside Jihad. Author is Tafik Hamad....something like that. He was an islamist for six years. Educated in Egypt. University for his medical degree. He tells some interesting things. Something from the horses mouth.

But anyway. The Boston community not turn in the bombers you ask? Really? The Southies in Beantown woulda strung him up. He was hiding in a boat. He had no local support. I don't think it's the same in Paris. There are areas there and London where the police leave them alone and some sharia law is practiced.

Ask your " moderates" what their thoughts are on depicting their god and prophet. Ask an imam to stand up and condem these actions, saying these terrorists are not Muslims. Ask them is there punishment for cartoons that may lead to death as in France and Holland. are their Hadiths and Quran the law?

What you hear and what is said amongst themselves may be two different things.

Most countries have already spoken out. I'm waiting for a turkey, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to join in.

To some, and I hope their wrong, the Islamic Trojan horse has been delivered to Europe. Soon, it will open. It has already creaked its doors.

They'll take our democracy with democracy.

Hope I'm mistaken. But one eye remains open.
Thank you for making my point. If those guys can hide out in Boston for three days you have no business condemning an entire minority because these guys haven't been found after 12 hours. And Egypt has already spoken out, as has the Islam Council in France, as has Turkey.

Not that any of this matters though, you're too busy being angry. 
Well....yes I'm angry. You may be just shrugging your shoulder thinking , oh well. Nothing I can do.

The simple fact is that Islam is just not compatible with democracy, and theocracy is the only system they want.

So you think the Muslim community wouldn't hide these guys. The same ones who have rioted, tried to force their culture ( wearing burkas for drivers license pics) and impose their own laws in their communities. The Paris riots a few years ago weren't just a handful of misguided youth, there were plenty of them, as well as demonstrations in the UK. Far more than I see now demonstrating against violence. The irony is, they can't do this in Islamic countries. If they want this lifestyle so bad, why not live where they have those laws?

Many religions have their own issues. Bombing abortion centers for one. But it doesn't compare to the sadistic violence that Islamist perpetrate against innocents. Or killing someone for a cartoon because their holy book tells them to.

I'm sure you read the Quran and some Hadiths. I won't bother quoting some of their " scriptures"

I'm not an islamaphobe. I hope I don't gradually turn into one. Hate them? No. Trust them? No.

Anyway. Enough banter. Shalom. Oooops. I meant Peace.

We will end up discussing religion, the root of much of todays evil. Better leave it at that.
Quote:The simple fact is that Islam is just not compatible with democracy, and theocracy is the only system they want. 

So you think the Muslim community wouldn't hide these guys. The same ones who have rioted, tried to force their culture ( wearing burkas for drivers license pics) and impose their own laws in their communities. The Paris riots a few years ago weren't just a handful of misguided youth, there were plenty of them, as well as demonstrations in the UK. Far more than I see now demonstrating against violence. The irony is, they can't do this in Islamic countries. If they want this lifestyle so bad, why not live where they have those laws?

Many religions have their own issues. Bombing abortion centers for one. But it doesn't compare to the sadistic violence that Islamist perpetrate against innocents. Or killing someone for a cartoon because their holy book tells them to.

I'm sure you read the Quran and some Hadiths. I won't bother quoting some of their " scriptures"

I'm not an islamaphobe. I hope I don't gradually turn into one. Hate them? No. Trust them? No.

Anyway. Enough banter. Shalom. Oooops. I meant Peace.

We will end up discussing religion, the root of much of todays evil. Better leave it at that.

It's unfortunate but I cannot say what I really think on here. You're not wrong but your assessment is incomplete in my oppinion
Gunmen may have been arrested.

Off with their heads.

Wait.

That is soooo Islamic.

I'm being radicalized....aaaarrrrgghhhhhh.

I don't want to turn this tragic story into a political debate, but if just 1 person there had a gun to defend themselves from the terrorists, than these headlines would be totally different.

Cowards, Animals, Monsters, there's really no words to describe them.

R.I.P. to the victims and their families.

Divide and conquer.
Quote:Gunmen may have been arrested.

Off with their heads.

Wait.

That is soooo Islamic.

I'm being radicalized....aaaarrrrgghhhhhh.

They should all see the same fate as their previous leader Bin Laden. No judge, no jury, just bullets to the face. That is the same thing they did to that cop in the above video.
Quote:I don't want to turn this tragic story into a political debate, but if just 1 person there had a gun to defend themselves from the terrorists, than these headlines would be totally different.

Cowards, Animals, Monsters, there's really no words to describe them.

R.I.P. to the victims and their families.

The cop that showed up was UNARMED. the French cops choose not to have them. How stupid is that. They need a 2nd amendment.

Quote:The cop that showed up was UNARMED. the French cops choose not to have them. How stupid is that. They need a 2nd amendment.
I believe in London cops are barred from using guns with actual live rounds in them. As far as I know, only members of the Military/Reserves are permitted to own live firearms in the UK. Everyone else has to deal with very, very strict gun laws there. 

But hey, according to some people on here, I can't talk about London or the UK without actually living there.

Pages: 1 2 3