Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What second year player gets the Golden Turd award?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This award goes to the young guys who were suppose to come back this year and really improve.

The Nominees are:

1. Jonathan Cyprien:  Wow this guy misses way too many tackles.  There are atleast 1 or two plays per game that are allowed because he either whiffs on the tackle or a defender just runs through him.

2. Joeckle the Joke:  This guy has been an epic disappointment. Abused all year and beat like Ray Rices wife.  I feel bad for blake because his blindside is little more than a speed bump in the way.

3. Ace "smoke base" Sanders:  Invisible on the offensive side and didn't do anything as a returner.  Ugh

4. "Burnt Toast" Gratz.  Constantly behind his man and getting beat. 

[Image: Golden-Turd-Award.jpg]

No poll required to know who gets the award for most usage of juvenile fecal-matter references on the message board. 
Luke by a landslide
Quote:No poll required to know who gets the award for most usage of juvenile fecal-matter references on the message board. 

Winner
Quote:No poll required to know who gets the award for most usage of juvenile fecal-matter references on the message board. 

I'm not usually one for sophomoric fecal humor, but I did chuckle to see the picture of the trophy.
Nice wife beating joke hidden in there.
The correct answer is Ace Sanders. Drug suspension followed by fumbled punt returns and virtually no production. He wins.

Lots of good nominees but Luke easily
Joeckel since he was the second overall pick.

Wouldn't happen if our GM wasn't doo doo
Probably Jokecel, Sanders is terrible, but does his no gains really make that much of a difference with the anemic offense? 

Sliprien would show up here and there. 

can we give it to some posters on here?  maybe a small foot note on the trophy?

I just imagine the OP going to Google and typing in "turd trophy". Highlight of his day.

Cyp and Gratz are good players.

Joeckel sucks but he was injured most of his rookie year.

SANDERS adds NOTHING to the team.

Nothing at all. 

4 people didn't vote for Joekel.  I'm assuming Boselli and Lageman are on this board and account for 2 votes .... wonder who the other 2 voters are?  Are Joekel's mom and dad on this board?

Ace was picked #98 overall. 

Joekel was selected #2

Ace is worthless but he gets the benefit of carrying less expectations than wasting a #2 pick on a dismal draft class.

Was Sanders ever on the field this year???   

:teehee:

Quote:can we give it to some posters on here?  maybe a small foot note on the trophy?
Well it's only fitting that the board match the play on the field.
Quote:can we give it to some posters on here?  maybe a small foot note on the trophy?
Or the circling flies. 
We can only pick 1????

Pages: 1 2 3 4