Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marks's injury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't hear what it was or any further information on it at all. Can anyone fill me in?
I hear that he definitely won't play next week. Wink

MRI tomorrow.
Knee.
Quote:I hear that he definitely won't play next week. Wink
More importantly; can we find some way to blame this on Jordan Todman?
Quote:More importantly; can we find some way to blame this on Jordan Todman?
It's all speculative, but a case could be made either way depending upon the poster. Wink
@HaysCarlyon: Marks says he's getting an MRI tomorrow, needed crutches after game. #Jaguars
Quote:I hear that he definitely won't play next week. Wink
So he's done for 2014? Meh
Quote:So he's done for 2014? Meh
Heartbreaking, but true. Sad
They said on broadcast that they did not like what they saw in the xrays and mri on monday

This is what I was worried about before the game. I just hope its a sprain. a torn acl will effect the start of next season. it would really suck to lose marks for any portion of next season.

What a suprise he's injured and it came on a run play who would of thought our GM id garbage and Blake looked like Blaine that's all I have to say
Quote:What a suprise he's injured and it came on a run play who would of thought our GM id garbage and Blake looked like Blaine that's all I have to say

Wow, that was one, random run-on sentence.
Hoping it's not an ACL... That could be devastating
Quote:Wow, that was one, random run-on sentence.
HAHAHAHA.  I tried reading it like 3 times, then gave up.
Quote:Hoping it's not an ACL... That could be devastating

I'm too lazy to look, but this reminds me of the "we are set on the line" thread and why you can never have too many pass rushers.
I'm holding out hope until I hear the results. Hopefully it's a MCL and he's ready for training camp.
Well he was able to walk on his own to the locker room. Hopefully that's a good sign.
Quote:Well he was able to walk on his own to the locker room. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Unfortunately this is common after a ligament tear
Quote:@HaysCarlyon: Marks says he's getting an MRI tomorrow, needed crutches after game. #Jaguars

Quote:Well he was able to walk on his own to the locker room. Hopefully that's a good sign.

How could he walk to the locker room but not out of it?

I knew it is bad when I heard he was ruled out of the game.
Pages: 1 2