Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marks's injury

I didn't hear what it was or any further information on it at all. Can anyone fill me in?
We are Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hear that he definitely won't play next week. Wink

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

MRI tomorrow.

Knee.

Quote:I hear that he definitely won't play next week. Wink
More importantly; can we find some way to blame this on Jordan Todman?

Quote:More importantly; can we find some way to blame this on Jordan Todman?
It's all speculative, but a case could be made either way depending upon the poster. Wink

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

@HaysCarlyon: Marks says he's getting an MRI tomorrow, needed crutches after game. #Jaguars

Quote:I hear that he definitely won't play next week. Wink
So he's done for 2014? Meh

Quote:So he's done for 2014? Meh
Heartbreaking, but true. Sad

They said on broadcast that they did not like what they saw in the xrays and mri on monday

This is what I was worried about before the game. I just hope its a sprain. a torn acl will effect the start of next season. it would really suck to lose marks for any portion of next season.

No commercial messages in sigs

What a suprise he's injured and it came on a run play who would of thought our GM id garbage and Blake looked like Blaine that's all I have to say
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:What a suprise he's injured and it came on a run play who would of thought our GM id garbage and Blake looked like Blaine that's all I have to say

Wow, that was one, random run-on sentence.

Hoping it's not an ACL... That could be devastating

Quote:Wow, that was one, random run-on sentence.
HAHAHAHA.  I tried reading it like 3 times, then gave up.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Hoping it's not an ACL... That could be devastating

I'm too lazy to look, but this reminds me of the "we are set on the line" thread and why you can never have too many pass rushers.

I'm holding out hope until I hear the results. Hopefully it's a MCL and he's ready for training camp.

Well he was able to walk on his own to the locker room. Hopefully that's a good sign.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Well he was able to walk on his own to the locker room. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Unfortunately this is common after a ligament tear

Quote:@HaysCarlyon: Marks says he's getting an MRI tomorrow, needed crutches after game. #Jaguars

Quote:Well he was able to walk on his own to the locker room. Hopefully that's a good sign.

How could he walk to the locker room but not out of it?

I knew it is bad when I heard he was ruled out of the game.