Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Whose last game is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sam Young?

Marcedes Lewis?

I think Lewis and Shorts are gone after this game.  Shorts isn't performing and I think Lewis is just costing too much for the production they are getting out of him.

Cecil Shorts

Both.  Plus Shorts. 

Young should be gone pretty fast, Slim chances for lewis and shorts but crazier things have happened.

Shorts Young

Shorts Sanders 

Quote:Cecil Shorts

^ this ^
Marcedes is gone only if someone else signs him a ridiculous contract we won't touch.

I get the feeling they'd love to have him back, but at their price.

Marcedes hasn't even come close to living up to his contract for this team. We are fools to keep him around. We need some young and enthused talent there. Cecil should definitely be gone.

Joeckel, hopefully.
Quote:Marcedes is gone only if someone else signs him a ridiculous contract we won't touch.

I get the feeling they'd love to have him back, but at their price.
He's not worth $7M in the final year of his contract and Jags can't ask him to take a payout, so they either cut him and re-sign him or keep him at his bloated salary. 

There are simply better options out there than an aging, injury-prone TE who isn't a receiving threat.  
Frangie

PLEASE!!!!

Joeckel sucks.

Cyprien cannot tackle and he sucks too.

Marcedes is and has never been properly utilized and is highly over-payed., 

Gerhart cannot block in pass protection and he is over-payed as well. 

I think Shorts will sign a team friendly deal and be back next year.
shorts fisch lewis frangie

Quote:Joeckel, hopefully.
Can only wish
Shorts

Lewis

Joeckel

Cyprien

Gratz

Beadles
Joeckels last game? Lol
Quote:Shorts Sanders and<b> The Giraffe</b>.

Fixed
Pages: 1 2