Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2014 Best gift you gave!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so what was the best gift you gave someone this year?  I gave my Mom,and Dad this movie for Christmas. Its my best gift i have ever given to them.

http://youtu.be/VvFsEWU9DKk

I know video is a little long,but its worth the watch. 

You gave them a private video?

I hope they enjoyed it in private.

remote controlled helicopter

no i made the video on my computer,and put it on a disk. 

bump

I gave my dad a wireless silent mouse for his laptop because his current mouse was a highly annoying piece of crap that reverberated sound around the entire house each time he clicked the bloody thing. I also gave my sister a ladies fit Blake Bortles jersey I bought when I was in Jacksonville. 

I gave my Lil bro a 50$ amazon gift card. He helped me a lot this year. Thanks Seth!
I updated the video,you should be able to watch it now.

bump you can watch the movie now,i fixed it. 

Great video snowwolf!  
thank you Thats what the season is all about is the giveing from your heart. don't get me wrong reciveing is nice,but I really enjoy giveing my parents those movies more then anything at Christmas.

The best gifts are the ones not simply bought with money in a store, but are the ones that great thought & effort were put towards showing others how you truly feel.  This is a great example of how to show people you care about that you love them.

The best gift I ever gave would truly depend on the people I gave the gift to but I would think its the xbox because I enjoy playing madden on it.

That video was made with love. it always is.

Its not really a normal "gift" I guess but I took my fiance to go shopping then a movie and dinner, which we dont get to do often and it was a really good time.

Not this past chirstmas but the year before I got her a Macbook Air. So that can fall under normalish gift lol