Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 Best gift you gave!

so what was the best gift you gave someone this year?  I gave my Mom,and Dad this movie for Christmas. Its my best gift i have ever given to them.

http://youtu.be/VvFsEWU9DKk

I know video is a little long,but its worth the watch. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You gave them a private video?

I hope they enjoyed it in private.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

remote controlled helicopter

no i made the video on my computer,and put it on a disk. 

bump

I gave my dad a wireless silent mouse for his laptop because his current mouse was a highly annoying piece of crap that reverberated sound around the entire house each time he clicked the bloody thing. I also gave my sister a ladies fit Blake Bortles jersey I bought when I was in Jacksonville. 

I gave my Lil bro a 50$ amazon gift card. He helped me a lot this year. Thanks Seth!

I updated the video,you should be able to watch it now.

bump you can watch the movie now,i fixed it. 

Great video snowwolf!  

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

thank you Thats what the season is all about is the giveing from your heart. don't get me wrong reciveing is nice,but I really enjoy giveing my parents those movies more then anything at Christmas.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015, 01:18 PM by DewtheMathis.)

The best gifts are the ones not simply bought with money in a store, but are the ones that great thought & effort were put towards showing others how you truly feel.  This is a great example of how to show people you care about that you love them.

The best gift I ever gave would truly depend on the people I gave the gift to but I would think its the xbox because I enjoy playing madden on it.

That video was made with love. it always is.

Its not really a normal "gift" I guess but I took my fiance to go shopping then a movie and dinner, which we dont get to do often and it was a really good time.

Not this past chirstmas but the year before I got her a Macbook Air. So that can fall under normalish gift lol