Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Offiicial Jaguars at Texans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Jaguars fans! Today the 2014 regular season ends with a trip to Houston as 10-point underdogs. The Texans are hungry to get back in the playoffs, which they can with a win and some help, so the Jaguars will try to play spoiler. Jacksonville is also trying to end the year on a good note after losing 12 games and exact revenge against the team that beat the Jaguars 27-13 at EverBank Field on December 7, 2014. Here's hoping we climb out of the AFC South basement with a win and no more injuries.

Kickoff is at 1:00 ET on FOX. The commentators are Chris Myers and former Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Ronde Barber. The game is only televised locally in the Houston area, northern and central Florida, and a tiny part of southeast Georgia.

GO JAGUARS!

Beat the Texans!!
We're not losing this game.
Quote:We're not losing this game.

I certainly hope not. We need to score in the second half to win.
You finally beat AmeliaIsland.
Quote:You finally beat AmeliaIsland.

I checked to make sure he is not online first.  Smile

Now I need to find out if the Texans will have their roof open or closed.
We need to close a season out on a positive note for once. No getting blown out by a division rival again to end the season.

The Jaguars love the underdog role.

'horns get the shakes.

Jags 17-15 in a nail biter

Remember last week when Marks was on a mission for 600k? Well JJ Watt is on a mission to secure MVP votes. That's a considerably larger bounty.

The all time sack record for a season is within reach (he had 3 last time we played ).
Jags have not won on the road nor back to back games, during this season. Time to play spoilers.

For some reason I thought the game got bumped back to 4 when we got flexed to fox
Quote:Hi Jaguars fans! Today the 2014 regular season ends with a trip to Houston as 10-point underdogs. The Texans are hungry to get back in the playoffs, which they can with a win and some help, so the Jaguars will try to play spoiler. Jacksonville is also trying to end the year on a good note after losing 12 games and exact revenge against the team that beat the Jaguars 27-13 at EverBank Field on December 7, 2014. Here's hoping we climb out of the AFC South basement with a win and no more injuries.

Kickoff is at 1:00 ET on FOX. The commentators are Chris Myers and former Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Ronde Barber. The game is only televised locally in the Houston area, northern and central Florida, and a tiny part of southeast Georgia.

GO JAGUARS!
flexed out of the Savannah market today. Sux!
Hi Jaguars fans! The last game of our season is upon us today.... the last opportunity to show everyone what this team is made of this season....oh, I just made myself depressed... 

I see us drafting 3rd again this year.  

The game will also be Televised In Columbia NC thanks to the ticket on Directv. ( maybe I'll get a discount for that advertisement help) lol. With that being said, we are not playing to be spoiler. We are playing to show that we are the better team. For the start we need to put ACE on kick return. He has skills and punt return is not enough playing time to show it. Lets save Toddmans air for the backfield with Toby. Last time we faced the Texans we did really good job but in the 2nd half Watt got in the way a little more. We need to hard count early to keep the D off balance. Delay dives to let them rush in and open the lane for us. Don't be afraid to run Blake and if anything it will open maybe some double moves. Trust your line and wideouts. Last game of the season for us so lets just go for it. WIN. During the offseason to the players conduct yourself as a professional. Stay out of trouble and think before you act. Thank about next year and how we need everybody together again and focus on the same goal. To get better.  Thanks for the time and I'm about to pop a top and start pregame party.  :thumbsup:       

So I'm in Jville right now about to watch the game at the landing but I'm wondering if I can watch it at the stadium and the costs to se it there
Last time I can say this... I'll be following this game online and Twitter from Bharuch, Gujarat, India. Challo Jaguars!
Quote:Last time I can say this... I'll be following this game online and Twitter from Bharuch, Gujarat, India. Challo Jaguars!

One plus
Quote:Last time I can say this... I'll be following this game online and Twitter from Bharuch, Gujarat, India. Challo Jaguars!
Wow. And I thought I was dedicated when I was stationed in the Middle East and I flew back to the U.S. to watch a Jags game.  

Good to see Jags fans are from all corners of the globe!!

Go Jags!!

That's some kinda awesome, right there.