Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ‘MAD DOG’ MATTIS WASTES NO TIME … BLOWS UP ISIS 31 TIMES … DAY 1!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

‘MAD DOG’ MATTIS WASTES NO TIME … BLOWS UP ISIS 31 TIMES … DAY 1!

It was Secretary of Defense Mattis’ first day at the Pentagon and he has already hit the ground running. Mattis spent the day overseeing strikes against the Islamic State in both Syria and Iraq.

http://patriothangout.com/md-dg-mtti/

This same info is posted verbatim on multiple sites. True copy and paste style. (Google: Mattis ISIS) It's great news if there were no civilian casualties. That info doesn't seem readily available yet.
Great if true.  Mattis was easily one of Trump's better cabinet picks.  Even though I don't agree with him on a lot of things.

Don't want to click the link though, because it looks like one of those virus infested websites.

Mattis isn't going to stop terrrorism. How do you stop an idea?
Quote:Great if true. Mattis was easily one of Trump's better cabinet picks. Even though I don't agree with him on a lot of things.

Don't want to click the link though, because it looks like one of those virus infested websites.

It is because my phone literally just rebooted and shut down.
That's not much more than we've already been doing.  Really, it's way too early for him to have made any significant change to our targeting.  That will take more than one day. 

You can monitor it here: 

https://airwars.org/

Seriously, you guys getting all fired up about Mad Dog Mattis is kind of ridiculous.  As if he charged into the Pentagon, took over a workstation, and started targeting terrorists.  Folks, this is not a movie.   This is real life.  It doesn't work that way.  He'll make changes over a period of time.  Not on day one. 

Quote:Seriously, you guys getting all fired up about Mad Dog Mattis is kind of ridiculous.  As if he charged into the Pentagon, took over a workstation, and started targeting terrorists.  Folks, this is not a movie.   This is real life.  It doesn't work that way.  He'll make changes over a period of time.  Not on day one. 

Hopefully he gets rid of the stupid transgender training that DoD personnel (including all military) must waste time attending.
Quote:Hopefully he gets rid of the stupid transgender training that DoD personnel (including all military) must waste time attending.

You sure are fixated on this issue.
Quote:That's not much more than we've already been doing.  Really, it's way too early for him to have made any significant change to our targeting.  That will take more than one day. 

You can monitor it here: 

Seriously, you guys getting all fired up about Mad Dog Mattis is kind of ridiculous.  As if he charged into the Pentagon, took over a workstation, and started targeting terrorists.  Folks, this is not a movie.   This is real life.  It doesn't work that way.  He'll make changes over a period of time.  Not on day one. 
You would be shocked at how restricted intel and targeting had been under Obama and his SECDEFs. Did it change in a day? No. Can it change in a day? You bet your ***!

Here is the unclassified direct source for strikes.  http://www.centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/
Quote:Mattis isn't going to stop terrrorism. How do you stop an idea?

I don't know, maybe ask the Nazis?
Quote:I don't know, maybe ask the Nazis?

Neo-Nazis don't exist?

Well I can tell you being allied with it doesn't help.
Quote:Well I can tell you being allied with it doesn't help.
Sometimes politics makes for strange, yet temporary bedfellows.
Terrorist on terrorist crime
Quote:This same info is posted verbatim on multiple sites. True copy and paste style. (Google: Mattis ISIS) It's great news if there were no civilian casualties. That info doesn't seem readily available yet.
Here is something for you to chew on, war is not pretty.  War is not sanitary.  War is not something one declares casually.  With that said, once war is declared you play to win.  There will be unintended consequences.  There will be civilian casualties.  It is unfortunate but these are cold hard facts.  Just like the Game of Thrones, you play to win or you die.
Quote:Here is something for you to chew on, war is not pretty. War is not sanitary. War is not something one declares casually. With that said, once war is declared you play to win. There will be unintended consequences. There will be civilian casualties. It is unfortunate but these are cold hard facts. Just like the Game of Thrones, you play to win or you die.

Good lord.
You make those that hold that idea afraid.  By any necessary means.  Ask yourself this question, why is it that Russia does not suffer the same fate as us when it comes to these terrorist attacks?  The answer is take a look at how they handle them.
Quote:That's not much more than we've already been doing.  Really, it's way too early for him to have made any significant change to our targeting.  That will take more than one day. 

You can monitor it here: 

Just a hunch and this is not meant to be derogatory, but I doubt you ever served.  When a new CO shows up, changes are fast and furious and always based on correcting issues that previously were neglected for whatever reason.
Quote:Good lord.
Exactly!  War is not an emotion.  It is not a feeling.  It is cold, it is hard, it is real.  Once it is declared (hopefully after much debate and discussion) you play to win.  Once the decision is made there is no other option.
Quote:Neo-Nazis don't exist?

Sure, but they aren't relevant.
Pages: 1 2 3