Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TPP Going, Going...Gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But I was assured that he didn't mean anything he said on the campaign trail.

Was I lied to by the MSM?

Quote:But I was assured that he didn't mean anything he said on the campaign trail.

Was I lied to by the MSM?

And some people on this board...
Good.

You won't find much opposition from this.
This is a great move. He's been at it today. Mad Dog is already getting after ISIS too by the reports coming out. 

Already more progress and good for the country than the last 8 years.

Quote:Already more progress and good for the country than the last 8 years.

Except It wasn't ever happening anyways. But hey take credit for the work of others anyways.
Quote:Except It wasn't ever happening anyways. But hey take credit for the work of others anyways.

Your grapes: sour.
Quote:Except It wasn't ever happening anyways. But hey take credit for the work of others anyways.

What who the hell should take credit? Your crazy Obama did everything possible to push it through and the Democratic congress rubber stamped it.
Wasn't this a Bernie policy too?
Quote:What who the hell should take credit? Your crazy Obama did everything possible to push it through and the Democratic congress rubber stamped it.
Its been dead for a long time. I get it though. Low hanging fruit.

Quote:Wasn't this a Bernie policy too?

He was against TPP
Quote:Its been dead for a long time. I get it though. Low hanging fruit.

He was against TPP

How the hell has it been dead for a long time, didn't Obama just sign it this past year!?

It's been in full force since then so how was it dead? Was it trade deal we ignored?
Quote:How the hell has it been dead for a long time, didn't Obama just sign it this past year!?

It's been in full force since then so how was it dead? Was it trade deal we ignored?

What?

It was never ratified. Congress didn't even vote on it.
Quote:How the hell has it been dead for a long time, didn't Obama just sign it this past year!?

It was never ratified. It was sitting in Congress who were killing it. All Trump did was finalize the process.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/23/trump-gets-down-to-business-prepares-to-sign-order-withdrawing-us-from-trade-deal.html'>Trump gets down to business, prepares to sign order withdrawing US from trade deal</a>
If Trump turns out to be a true isolationist, I will consider this a good four years.
Quote:What?

It was never ratified. Congress didn't even vote on it.

Before the election you all just said Trump is lying and would approve TPP, now it was "never going to happen anyway".

There has been strong push for TPP in Washington and they have been working on a deal for a long time.
Quote:Before the election you all just said Trump is lying and would approve TPP, now it was "never going to happen anyway".

There has been strong push for TPP in Washington and they have been working on a deal for a long time.

Nope, we said he wouldn't repeal it on Day 1 as promised.  It took him 4 days.  Another lie.

** Note:  This is sarcasm **
Quote:Before the election you all just said Trump is lying and would approve TPP, now it was "never going to happen anyway".

Bull! I did not! I knew it was Obamas pipe dream and never stood a chance. Hell even Hillary backed away.

Are you providing the Trump alternative facts?? Feel free to hit the search feature Skippy! Then you can apologize.
Quote:Wasn't this a Bernie policy too?

Yes. Bernie supporters should be very happy about this, even if it was Trump that did away with it.
Quote:Yes. Bernie supporters should be very happy about this, even if it was Trump that did away with it.

Progressives actually support it now since Trump is opposed to it.
Pages: 1 2