Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We... We Believe...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In case you missed it, Bradley's post game speech...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...91a9564e4e

God I'm embarrased. Vomit...
It's like celebrating a sack when you're down 3 TD's....

Quote:It's like celebrating a sack when you're down 3 TD's....
We were down 3 TD's already this year. And we came back and won.
Quote:God I'm embarrased. Vomit...

Not as embarrassed as I am to these responses.

This is how teams rebuild and rally around one another.

Funny, I was just watching 30 for 30 "The U: Part 2" last night, and their locker room had the same spark while pulling themselves up by the bootstraps out of NCAA sanctions.

It all begins with belief inside the locker room.

But, sounds like some folks would rather the locker room not be tired of losing, eager to get back to it...
Pretty unprecedented. When teams lose, they tend to fall apart and implode. But here, they're as upbeat as ever. Regardless of record, I'm glad to see that.

Quote:Pretty unprecedented. When teams lose, they tend to fall apart and implode. But here, they're as upbeat as ever. Regardless of record, I'm glad to see that.

Correct.

Look at the Bears and Redskins. Complete disasters! I like where we are going and hoping for a BIG offseason.
Quote:God I'm embarrased. Vomit...

[Image: yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif]
I will say there are some good young pieces I hope will develop.

Quote:In case you missed it, Bradley's post game speech...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...91a9564e4e
[Image: 0ODbrYZ.gif]
I don't have any problem with this stuff.  I'm not a big fan of watching it, but I understand it.  I think this is part of Bradley's philosophy.  If I'm not mistaken, Pete Carroll gets into it too.  I think Gus looks to Carroll as a role model and I see a lot of similarity.  Anyway, if it creates the right atmosphere in the locker room, then so be it.

Quote:[Image: 0ODbrYZ.gif]

Do you ever get tired of posting the same thing?
Quote:Do you ever get tired of posting the same thing?
You mad bro?

[Image: jim-carrey-typing.gif]
Yes, furious. lol

How in any way is showing enthusiasm and energy bad for this team? It's not. So get over your "I'm too cool" attitude.
I thought it was awesome.
Idc if gus wears a thong in the locker room and sings "a good ship lolly pop " for his half time or post game speech.

if our team wins....

I truly don't care...

and will support his message.

"Just win baby"
Quote:Idc if gus wears a thong in the locker room and sings "a good ship lolly pop " for his half time or post game speech.

if our team wins....

I truly don't care...

and will support his message.

"Just win baby"

On the contrary, that sounds like one hell of a post-game victory ritual.

Throw in someone the size of Abry Jones wearing a banana hammock and we have ourselves a rather unique victory celebration.
3 wins or 10 wins I still love Gus and hope things will eventually get turned around. Keep the faith. The locker room is special right now, you won't see many 3-12 teams with that kind of energy.

I don't care about your record. Winning a football game is something to be happy about.

Yall gon just have to get over it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5