Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We... We Believe...

In case you missed it, Bradley's post game speech...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...91a9564e4e

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

God I'm embarrased. Vomit...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

It's like celebrating a sack when you're down 3 TD's....

Quote:It's like celebrating a sack when you're down 3 TD's....
We were down 3 TD's already this year. And we came back and won.

Quote:God I'm embarrased. Vomit...

Not as embarrassed as I am to these responses.

This is how teams rebuild and rally around one another.

Funny, I was just watching 30 for 30 "The U: Part 2" last night, and their locker room had the same spark while pulling themselves up by the bootstraps out of NCAA sanctions.

It all begins with belief inside the locker room.

But, sounds like some folks would rather the locker room not be tired of losing, eager to get back to it...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Pretty unprecedented. When teams lose, they tend to fall apart and implode. But here, they're as upbeat as ever. Regardless of record, I'm glad to see that.

Quote:Pretty unprecedented. When teams lose, they tend to fall apart and implode. But here, they're as upbeat as ever. Regardless of record, I'm glad to see that.

Correct.

Look at the Bears and Redskins. Complete disasters! I like where we are going and hoping for a BIG offseason.
Shock the world

Quote:God I'm embarrased. Vomit...

[Image: yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif]

;

;

I will say there are some good young pieces I hope will develop.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:In case you missed it, Bradley's post game speech...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...91a9564e4e
[Image: 0ODbrYZ.gif]

I don't have any problem with this stuff.  I'm not a big fan of watching it, but I understand it.  I think this is part of Bradley's philosophy.  If I'm not mistaken, Pete Carroll gets into it too.  I think Gus looks to Carroll as a role model and I see a lot of similarity.  Anyway, if it creates the right atmosphere in the locker room, then so be it.

Quote:[Image: 0ODbrYZ.gif]

Do you ever get tired of posting the same thing?

Quote:Do you ever get tired of posting the same thing?
You mad bro?

[Image: jim-carrey-typing.gif]

Yes, furious. lol

How in any way is showing enthusiasm and energy bad for this team? It's not. So get over your "I'm too cool" attitude.

I thought it was awesome.
Huh

Idc if gus wears a thong in the locker room and sings "a good ship lolly pop " for his half time or post game speech.

if our team wins....

I truly don't care...

and will support his message.

"Just win baby"

Quote:Idc if gus wears a thong in the locker room and sings "a good ship lolly pop " for his half time or post game speech.

if our team wins....

I truly don't care...

and will support his message.

"Just win baby"

On the contrary, that sounds like one hell of a post-game victory ritual.

Throw in someone the size of Abry Jones wearing a banana hammock and we have ourselves a rather unique victory celebration.

3 wins or 10 wins I still love Gus and hope things will eventually get turned around. Keep the faith. The locker room is special right now, you won't see many 3-12 teams with that kind of energy.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I don't care about your record. Winning a football game is something to be happy about.

Yall gon just have to get over it.