Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Telvin Smith is a leader - locker room video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...94dc5ac1fb

I notice Telvin and Colvin are 2 high energy guys on the field but it looks like those 2 are becoming leaders in the locker room too. Not only that but they're backing it up making plays.

Banana

Small guy big package. Good find.
I love the energy. Next year is going to be good.
Aaron Colvin.... That was hilarious! Now imagine that locker room if we can start winning some meaninful games! Watch out now.

"ACE SANDERS ZERO RETURN YARDS FOR THE ELEVENTY BILLIONTH WEEK IN A ROW!!!!!"

"JEDD FISCH PREDICTIBLE PLAYCALLING ONCE AGAIN!!!"  *AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE*

Quote:"ACE SANDERS ZERO RETURN YARDS FOR THE ELEVENTY BILLIONTH WEEK IN A ROW!!!!!"

"JEDD FISCH PREDICTIBLE PLAYCALLING ONCE AGAIN!!!" *AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE*
staying on topic I see?
Telvin is a beast at tackling.

He is becoming the same player he was at FSU. It is great to see. What a steal he is looking like for this team.

Quote:He is becoming the same player he was at FSU. It is great to see. What a steal he is looking like for this team.
Dude is exactly what we need.

I actually think that he has special qualities.
Quote:Dude is exactly what we need.

I actually think that he has special qualities.
imagine a full off season where he can put on another 10 ibs or so. I can only see him getting better plus he may even finish with 100 tackles.
Quote:Small guy big package. Good find.

I'm not sure this came out the way you meant it....
Quote:I'm not sure this came out the way you meant it....
hahahahha
In theory, this could end up being the best draft the Jags have ever had. Time will tell. Dave needs to address the O-line to the best of his abilities so we can see if Bortles is the guy. 

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...94dc5ac1fb

I notice Telvin and Colvin are 2 high energy guys on the field but it looks like those 2 are becoming leaders in the locker room too. Not only that but they're backing it up making plays.

Banana
So now goofy dances make you a leader... C'mon man!
Quote:"ACE SANDERS ZERO RETURN YARDS FOR THE ELEVENTY BILLIONTH WEEK IN A ROW!!!!!"

"JEDD FISCH PREDICTIBLE PLAYCALLING ONCE AGAIN!!!"  *AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE*
Where does this even come from?
Quote:Where does this even come from?
Tourettes; a hell of a syndrome!
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Helvetica, verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"><b>Telvin Smith, LB: +1.8</b>

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Helvetica, verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"><i>Breakdown: </i>An active performance from Smith who tied a career high (set Week 12 in Indianapolis) with eight defensive stops last night, five of them coming in run defense as he helped limit Bishop Sankey to little more than 3 yards per attempt. His eight stops took his season total to 46, third most among rookies behind only C.J. Mosley (56) and Chris Borland (54).

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Helvetica, verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Helvetica, verdana, geneva, sans-serif;">Steal of the draft.

Quote:So now goofy dances make you a leader... C'mon man!
Sure it does. Leading chants and starting some dances and firing up other players are exactly the kind of thing you want from a certain kind of leader.
I want to party with those guys after a victory !!!  wow.  It doesn't happen often right now but when it does, it's party time !!!

I'm excited for next year. It's clear that the team is behind Gus 100%. His energy is infectious. I think he is the right guy to develop all of our young talent. I don't understand how all of these "fans" who do nothing but call for guys to be cut or coaches to be fired don't realize how young and inexperienced we are.
Pages: 1 2 3