Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Football Life Jimmy and Keenan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You younger ppl who did not see them play. pay attn to what a great team and WR we had.

That highlight reel makes me sad.
The golden age, wish they had gotten at least one trip to the super bowl during that 96-99 span
Lol I saw the end of their careers (I'm 26) but does anyone else find it funny that steve smith is in the football life. Must be why he said people are going to say good things about jax.

God, can't believe it's been that long since we had a competent receiving core... Confusedweat:

Quote:That highlight reel makes me sad.

You too? I don't feel quite so soft now. Tongue
Imagine if they played with an all-time QB or even during the modern era of football where you can't even touch a WR.

Im not from the Jacksonville area but the first year I watched football I was in awe of these guys. Been a Jags fan since.

Really enjoying this so far.

Getting those nostalgia goosebumps
Is it the whole thing?  I thought they said it was just a preview. 

Yeah its the entire thing it seems

Damn, this brings back memories!
Quote:Damn, this brings back memories!

Lots of great, some painful, 2 acf championship loses hurt. But man were they fun to watch though.
Quote:Yeah its the entire thing it seems

So Friday at 9:00 is a rerun?
those black on blackk unis

Quote:So Friday at 9:00 is a rerun?

Yes, this tonight one is a special because of the jags game. Just like on Saturday night after the chargers game they will air LTs special [chargers lt not nyg lt]
This has been a great show. I'm glad for J-Smooth
Sure hope Jimmy can keep his life together. Also good to see Keenan coaching at Maryland. Happy that NFL network chose to do this episode. It allows two of the most underrated WR's of all time a little more exposure.

I would like to see Fred Taylor's episode one day.
Awesome show. It was extremely fair, and showed the pain addiction leaves in its wake. Everyone wanted to help Jimmy, and anyone close to him had no idea how bad things were. He's saying all the right things now. Hopefully he finds a way to stay clean.

I thought Coughlin's comments about trying to reach out but never getting to Jimmy was really touching, and sad when he said it had been ages since they'd spoken. Showing the reunion at the game last month, and Coughlin's still trying to re-engage Smith showed how much Tom cares even now.

Jimmy has a lot of people pulling for him. Hopefully there's a happy ending.
Quote:Awesome show. It was extremely fair, and showed the pain addiction leaves in its wake. Everyone wanted to help Jimmy, and anyone close to him had no idea how bad things were. He's saying all the right things now. Hopefully he finds a way to stay clean.

I thought Coughlin's comments about trying to reach out but never getting to Jimmy was really touching, and sad when he said it had been ages since they'd spoken. Showing the reunion at the game last month, and Coughlin's still trying to re-engage Smith showed how much Tom cares even now.

Jimmy has a lot of people pulling for him. Hopefully there's a happy ending.
FBT yes this was a awesome show and I will say that everyone that is a Jag fan needs to see this. Gave me chill bumps how great our offense was. I remember coming down the ramp listening to the head phones on the way out I guess it was 1997.Sexton was saying that we now had 2--1,000 yard receivers and a 1,000 yard rusher.

I knew then we had hit the big time
Pages: 1 2 3