Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hey Sam Young when you whiff and let your QB get killed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You get your [BLEEP] over there and pick him up, don't just look at him at the ground you oaf.

You're horrible, you've let Bortles get destroyed multiple times, the least you can do is help him off the ground clown.

Hope you're off the roster soon

Good win tonight though Jags.

...What exactly is the point of this thread?...

Rabble rabble rabble rawr!!!

I agree with him. Bortles got blind sided and was crawling to get up, and the whole oline just stared at him. Morons...
Lol I saw u post "kill yourself Sam young" in the game thread. Little too much there but I agree Sam needs to help his dude up.
Yeah, I didn't feel good about that either.

Quote:Lol I saw u post "kill yourself Sam young" in the game thread. Little too much there but I agree Sam needs to help his dude up.

Aha I agree, a bit over the top.
Gnarly hit. Surprised he got up to be honest. Next play he bailed out of the pocket immediately and threw it into the ground. I could really feel his frustration with the o-line in that first quarter tonight.

Quote:...What exactly is the point of this thread?...

:pinch:

Seriously?
Quote:Yeah, I didn't feel good about that either.

Well, I just assumed you meant it in a figurative way...  Like, "hey sam young, why don't you just quit playing football?  In essence, we suggest career suicide, please.  And thank you."
Quote:Lol I saw u post "kill yourself Sam young" in the game thread. Little too much there but I agree Sam needs to help his dude up.
of course the guy didnt mean for Sam to kill himself for real

my goodness, it's just an expression.

why are you all so sensitive?
Quote:Gnarly hit. Surprised he got up to be honest. Next play he bailed out of the pocket immediately and threw it into the ground. I could really feel his frustration with the o-line in that first quarter tonight.

You could see on his face a few times how annoyed he was with the lack of protection. They can say all they want that there won't be many changes to the OL, but it's pretty apparent there will be. There has to.
That was the kind of hit that could end a young QB's career... he should be benched for the next game.

Quote:That was the kind of hit that could end a young QB's career... he should be benched for the next game.

The only problem with that is that whoever's behind him is probably worse.  Could be Ephraim Salaam or Tony Pashos backing him up!
Quote:That was the kind of hit that could end a young QB's career... he should be benched for the next game.

And bring in someone even worse?  
Sam Young is what he is.... a low caliber backup tackle who very likely won't be on the team next season. That being said however, if an offensive tackle whiffs on a block that results in his quarterback getting seriously hit he should at the very least help his quarterback up off the ground and offer a sincere apology for nearly getting him hurt. 

Sam isn't playing with much heart or class imho, and it isn't going to get better next game when he has to deal with JJ Watts again...

That is the kind of hit that ends a RT career...with the Jags!
Quote:Even more pathetic?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-tnf-storyl...nning-lane

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week. 

I guess he was relying on Newton's Third Law, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.   So by getting himself tossed (literally) 5 yards in one direction, the defensive end who tossed him went 5 yards in the other direction, creating a 10 yard wide running lane.   Way to use physics, Sam Young!!  Good to see all that college wasn't totally wasted.
Quote:Even more pathetic?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-tnf-storyl...nning-lane

That was absolutely pathetic.
Pages: 1 2