Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What Titans fans are saying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Titans fans suck. Their own boards are not used much, so I had to visit a whole-league board's Titans page. And even there, few messages are worth copying.

Here is a discussion about Sen'Derrick Marks:

I will never understand how Sen'Derrick Marks suddenly became a good player in Jacksonville. It just baffles me to no end.

Good schemes make bad players look good....

Or maybe our scheme made a good player look bad?

Possibly but Casey didn't have no problem in it. Still don't think Marks is all that great. Bradley is just a very good defensive mind who can make a lot of players look good. Gray was an idiot.

In the same thread:

Given how much crap this game is getting from all corners, I won't be surprised if it turns out to actually be decently entertaining. I mean, still complete crap, but entertaining crap. That would be a classic Titans and Jags thing to do. 

I'm confident we can blow this game. The Jags have been playing much better lately. I'm not sure how many games they've beat the spread in, but I think it's quite a few in a row. 

Their forums aren't used much because an actual tacks fan wouldn't know how to turn on a computer, much less post on an internet forum. 

Quote:Their forums aren't used much because an actual tacks fan wouldn't know how to turn on a computer, much less post on an Internet forum. 

LOL Yeah, they are definitely not very smart. It should be obvious Sen'Derrick Marks is a good player who had a bad position coach at Tennessee.
Good job finding a titans message board that actually still works. Now go sanitize yourself.
Quote:Good job finding a titans message board that actually still works. Now go sanitize yourself.

I was surprised how hard it was to find one. Every other opponent's fans were active on message boards.
Quote:I was surprised how hard it was to find one. Every other opponent's fans were active on message boards.
I looked a few years back and all the links were mostly dead websites. We have a pretty good forum compared to a lot of others teams.
This is your typical titans fan.

[Image: Mullet-Cover.jpg]

Wait is that not in style anymore

Quote:This is your typical titans fan.

[Image: Mullet-Cover.jpg]

LOL!  There's a reason why it's called the "Tennessee Tophat"!
[Image: 7285.jpg]

It's "brush your tooth" week in Tennessee. They're a little distracted.
[Image: titans.jpg]

They do have good fan support in the stadium on Sundays.  So hey their team has that going for them as wells.

Computers and Titan fans are like oil and water.
tacks suck.  I hate them so much.

Q: What is 20 feet long and has 5 teeth?

A: The funnel cake line at the Tennessee state fair.

It's the holiday season where families get together to celebrate.  In other words, it's mating season for tack fans. 

[Image: 3f1cbfd1608191dcecd8c7e29294a97e765f7036...b.jpg?_r=0]

Q: What are Titan fans saying?

A: Who cares.
What does a female stinking, flaming tacks fan say after sex?

Get off me Pa, you're crushing my smokes.

Hope Marks goes off tn. He gets $600,000 more if he gets 0.5 sacks lol !!!!

Pages: 1 2