Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The book on Gus Bradley & Jack Del Rio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gus Bradley- Nice guy, lights up a room, remains positive in the face of adversity, looks at the tape a lot, jury is out but on the BUBBLE

Jack Del Rio- Players coach, looks at the tape a lot, fails to adjust. Should remain defensive coordinator at best.

Tom Coughlin- demands the best from his players, task master, media unfriendly.

Damn

TMD

JDR>Gus at this point
JDR > Gus by a ton

Blip On malarkey. ... was here.

Man, one can only wonder what TMD thinks about this JDR praise.

Speaking of which, is TMD banned for good this time?

I think JDR would probably have us around 6 wins with this bunch.  I've been a season ticket holder since 2006, and I've never seen it this bad.  JDR's teams would manufacture wins against the teams that they weren't supposed to beat and lose the ones they shouldn't have.  In other words we would have beaten the Ravens today and laid an egg against the Titans.  Bradley just lays eggs apparently.

Well this was enlightening.
Quote:TMD
Don't want to derail the thread, but how long until TMD is back?  Is his suspension 30 days?
Quote:I think JDR would probably have us around 6 wins with this bunch.  I've been a season ticket holder since 2006, and I've never seen it this bad.  JDR's teams would manufacture wins against the teams that they weren't supposed to beat and lose the ones they shouldn't have.  In other words we would have beaten the Ravens today and laid an egg against the Titans.  Bradley just lays eggs apparently.

I've heard of the goose egg, but now there is a new variation of it and it's called the Gus egg and it's right here in Jax.
The book on Bradley is still being written.

I miss the old Del Rio days. Thats sad to say, but its true.
Quote:The book on Bradley is still being written.
It doesn't need to be a book; it doesn't need to go no further than a pamphlet.
Quote:It doesn't need to be a book; it doesn't need to go no further than a pamphlet.
I was actually thinking one page flyer myself.....
Quote:I miss the old Del Rio days. Thats sad to say, but its true.

Like I said once before: the Jags have gone from "3 yards and a cloud of dust" to averaging 3 wins under a coach named Gus.

We are not happy in here.
Quote:It doesn't need to be a book; it doesn't need to go no further than a pamphlet.
Hey Common Sense was a pamphlet and extremely important.  Oh wait...that might feed into the anti-Bradley narrative  more than I wanted.

Hey The Crisis was a pamphlet....Oh wait...that might......
Quote:Like I said once before: the Jags have gone from "3 yards and a cloud of dust" to averaging 3 wins under a coach named Gus.

We are not happy in here.
3 wins and a cloud of bust..
Quote:3 wins and a cloud of bust..

Clever
These are the times that try men's souls

Pages: 1 2