Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The book on Gus Bradley & Jack Del Rio

Gus Bradley- Nice guy, lights up a room, remains positive in the face of adversity, looks at the tape a lot, jury is out but on the BUBBLE

Jack Del Rio- Players coach, looks at the tape a lot, fails to adjust. Should remain defensive coordinator at best.

Tom Coughlin- demands the best from his players, task master, media unfriendly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn

TMD

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

JDR>Gus at this point

JDR > Gus by a ton

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Blip On malarkey. ... was here.

Man, one can only wonder what TMD thinks about this JDR praise.

Speaking of which, is TMD banned for good this time?

I think JDR would probably have us around 6 wins with this bunch.  I've been a season ticket holder since 2006, and I've never seen it this bad.  JDR's teams would manufacture wins against the teams that they weren't supposed to beat and lose the ones they shouldn't have.  In other words we would have beaten the Ravens today and laid an egg against the Titans.  Bradley just lays eggs apparently.

Well this was enlightening.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:TMD
Don't want to derail the thread, but how long until TMD is back?  Is his suspension 30 days?

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I think JDR would probably have us around 6 wins with this bunch.  I've been a season ticket holder since 2006, and I've never seen it this bad.  JDR's teams would manufacture wins against the teams that they weren't supposed to beat and lose the ones they shouldn't have.  In other words we would have beaten the Ravens today and laid an egg against the Titans.  Bradley just lays eggs apparently.

I've heard of the goose egg, but now there is a new variation of it and it's called the Gus egg and it's right here in Jax.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

The book on Bradley is still being written.

'02

I miss the old Del Rio days. Thats sad to say, but its true.

Quote:The book on Bradley is still being written.
It doesn't need to be a book; it doesn't need to go no further than a pamphlet.

Quote:It doesn't need to be a book; it doesn't need to go no further than a pamphlet.
I was actually thinking one page flyer myself.....

Quote:I miss the old Del Rio days. Thats sad to say, but its true.

Like I said once before: the Jags have gone from "3 yards and a cloud of dust" to averaging 3 wins under a coach named Gus.

We are not happy in here.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It doesn't need to be a book; it doesn't need to go no further than a pamphlet.
Hey Common Sense was a pamphlet and extremely important.  Oh wait...that might feed into the anti-Bradley narrative  more than I wanted.

Hey The Crisis was a pamphlet....Oh wait...that might......

― Albert Camus

Quote:Like I said once before: the Jags have gone from "3 yards and a cloud of dust" to averaging 3 wins under a coach named Gus.

We are not happy in here.
3 wins and a cloud of bust..

Quote:3 wins and a cloud of bust..

Clever

These are the times that try men's souls

― Albert Camus