Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Toilet bowl! Jags Vs Titans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a true battle of which turd stinks worse.  I will say the titans  turd stinks a lil less. Titans 17-13  It's a thursday night stinker

Come one Jags, we need to win this one!!

And by win, I mean lose the game and win the draft!!

I'll pay you to take my tickets

Don't we play here?

Everbank presents the Everflush road to the draft.

I think we win out

4-12 

Quote:Everbank presents the Everflush road to the draft.

Lol. The NFL is going to have to be creative billing this one. That's an idea right there.
Quote:I think we win out

4-12 
Facing Locker and Savage...it is a real possibility. First team to 13 in either game wins!
Quote:I think we win out

4-12 
Oh great, someone has to destroy what little hope the Jags have...
Locker hit and out of the Jets/tacks game with a shoulder injury.

This game will compete with the least watched NFL game of all time, for 1st place.

We could win if we wanted to but I'm sure Fisch will design another masterful game plan to play to our weaknesses.

Quote:We could win if we wanted to but I'm sure Fisch will design another masterful game plan to play to our weaknesses.

Honestly, I think Thursday night is a big deal in terms of whether or not Fish is brought back next year.  I think we score 24 points and beat the tacks.  Fish will be back in 2015 and we'll all be stuck watching the East Coast offense for another year.  

Everstank Bowl

The Who Flung Dung For # 1
The winner of this game is actually the loser lol. 

Instead of lumps of coal, give your tickets as an early Christmas " gift"
A record for the worst tv viewing ratings for a Thursday night football game.

It's funny hearing Nantz and Simms trying to talk up that game they are covering...  I am able to watch Broncos-Chargers where I am..   It may set a record for lowest NFL national game..    is it any wonder the NFL buried the game in the busy holiday period???   I bet they talk more about the scoreboards than the game!!!    Maybe they'll stock the pools with some really hot women to draw an audience..  

Quote:A record for the worst tv viewing ratings for a Thursday night football game.
I would say any nationally televised NFL game regardless of day...  2 bad teams with no national following...
Wouldn't it be funny if the game ends as one of the highest scoring, yards, etc and no one saw it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4