Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why are people protesting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Can someone help me out here? What exactly are these women protesting?
Trump.

Quote:Trump.

What about him?

Did these same women protest Bill Clinton?
It's not a protest.

[Image: 15894863_10158186111865515_4441817948367...e=591A5EBB]

I'm all for women equality, 100%..

But once BLM got involved, it went full [BLEEP]..

No thanks..
They should have voted last November
Here's a new game.  Let's count the hot chicks at the "protests".

Count is 0 right now.

Let's count all the hot guys in this thread.

Easy to take cheap, irrelevant shots from anonymity.

Quote:Let's count all the hot guys in this thread.

Easy to take cheap, irrelevant shots from anonymity.

Hmm...creepy. So, RJ, what exactly are these people protesting?
So its ok for a celebrity to say they want to blow up the white house? Madonna should be in prison right now.
There is nothing of substance that they are doing.

They are just a bunch of losers who are crying over nothing.

Libs have never been known to be terribly rational. Don't expect a rational answer to all of this nonsense.

The real problem is the MSM is pushing this [BLEEP] in order to try to get ratings.  None of it means anything.  I really would love to post what I really think of all of this, but I don't want to get banned.  It says a a lot though of some of the "Hollywood performers" and some musical performers as far as what they had to say.

Liberals just need to get over it.

Quote:The real problem is the MSM is pushing this [BAD WORD REMOVED] in order to try to get ratings.  None of it means anything.  I really would love to post what I really think of all of this, but I don't want to get banned.  It says a a lot though of some of the "Hollywood performers" and some musical performers as far as what they had to say.

Liberals just need to get over it.
The MSM has nothing left. They have been absent from real news for so long that they don't know what it is anymore. This is right up their collective alleys.
Spicer just laid the smack down on the MSM.
Quote:Spicer just laid the smack down on the MSM.

The part where he lied about the number of people for the inauguration?
Quote:The part where he lied about the number of people for the inauguration?
What does anyone care about the number of people. It's just another silly thing that pravda is focused on, and you're taking it hook, line and sinker.

Do you ever yearn for the feeling of freedom that would come with thinking for one's self and not blindly following some talking head on tv?
You listen to radio, watch tv, and read on the internet. You also have some talking head that you relate to. Do you really feel like you are superior and enlightened over others?
Quote:The part where he lied about the number of people for the inauguration?

Fake news. Its a problem.
Quote:You listen to radio, watch tv, and read on the internet. You also have some talking head that you relate to. Do you really feel like you are superior and enlightened over others?
Not at all. I am cool as a cucumber. I am just wondering why you are so upset and uptight about the number of people that attended an event.

It really doesn't affect anyone's life. You shouldn't let it effect yours so dramatically.
Quote:You listen to radio, watch tv, and read on the internet. You also have some talking head that you relate to. Do you really feel like you are superior and enlightened over others?

its not very hard to be more enlightened than the average person on the street who couldn't tell you who the Vice President is, but they know the latest TMZ headline about what Kanye West ate for lunch.  They've been conditioned to believe that meaningless things like celebrity gossip is important and anything good for them is actually bad.

so the kind of reactions we see from these "protestors" are really just pawns in a game perpetuated by main stream media.  they watch tv all day and think the way it wants them to think.  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6