Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts Fire Their General Manager Ryan Grigson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile    Inidianapolis Colts owner and Team President Jim Irsay. announced  this morning, he  fired and relieved Ryan Grigson from his duties as the Indianapolis Colts General Manager, as reported by ESPN's Adam Schefter.  Peyton Manning is not in the mix to be the next GM with the Colts. Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano might be next. Wink

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl.../96889666/

Damn. They might actually get good now.
Nooooooooooooooo
Quote:Damn. They might actually get good now.
This is bad for us.  Grigson was incompetent.

I hope Irsay Irsays the hire or takes on the role himself.  That'd be great, thanks.
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow'>Pat McAfee ‏@PatMcAfeeShow </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/822902784882253826' title="3:24 PM - 21 Jan 2017">2m2 minutes ago</a>
<div>
<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p class="">Thank God

<p class=""> 

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Damn.

Ugh...

Here comes Manning as GM.
It does make you kind of wonder if Manning was kicking it around for a couple weeks and that's why it didn't happen back then. 

McAfee: "[Grigson has] treat humans absolutely horrendously for 5 years"

Well, [BLEEP].  

#becausejaguars
Coltswarrior needs new shorts

Edit: nvm, its too cold year round in, and humans from Indiana don't get to experience the wonder that is shorts. They must live their days wearing what we floridians call jail for legs, or more commonly, whats referred to as "pants."

I hope Irsay can't buy himself out of the slow painful death he deserves, and I hope his next GM is riddled with asbestos.
Damn!!

Quote:Coltswarrior needs new shorts

Edit: nvm, its too cold year round in, and humans from Indiana don't get to experience the wonder that is shorts. They must live their days wearing what we floridians call jail for legs, or more commonly, whats referred to as "pants."

I hope Irsay can't buy himself out of the slow painful death he deserves, and I hope his next GM is riddled with asbestos.

Believe it or not, it's 62 degrees in Indy today!!!

I've been wearing shorts all day!
Quote:Believe it or not, it's 62 degrees in Indy today!!!

I bet you're wearing a smile now.

Bastard Colts!
Quote:Believe it or not, it's 62 degrees in Indy today!!!

Yikes! I wear a jacket and long pants when it gets that cold here.

<---- Huge wimp. Cold has no place in my world. :no:
Anyone else hope they pick up Gene Smith?

Quote:Well, [BAD WORD REMOVED].
Nooooooooooooo! 4 more years! Bring him back! Jag fans want more!

Quote:McAfee: "[Grigson has] treat humans absolutely horrendously for 5 years"
Owwww, That is some serious shade
Pages: 1 2 3