Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Whitehouse.gov website update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This already shows progress.

"At 11:59 am eastern, the official White House website had a lengthy information page about the threat of climate change and the steps the federal government had taken to fight it. At noon, at the instant Donald Trump took office, the page was gone, as well as any mention of climate change or global warming."

The article references this page and a very important part of what it says.

Quote: 

For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.
Lifting these restrictions will greatly help American workers, increasing wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years.

Already fixing Obama's mess.

How Dare he undo Obama's legacy on the 1st day......... </sarcasm>

Another win for America and Americans.

A step in the right direction. We're taking this country back everyday for now on. 

I'm encouraged by the first few hours of the Presidency of Donald Trump.    Changing the direction of Whitehouse.gov is a very good start.

Yay!  Finally a President who is Anti-Science.

Climate change.. gone

LGBT.. gone

Civil Rights.. gone

Healthcare.. gone
Quote:Climate change.. gone

LGBT.. gone

Civil Rights.. gone

Healthcare.. gone

U mad bruh?
Quote:Yay!  Finally a President who is Anti-Science.
I hear Moscow is nice this time of year. You should follow your trail of tears over there.
Quote:Yay! Finally a President who is Anti-Science.

Lol.
Quote:I hear Moscow is nice this time of year. You should follow your trail of tears over there.

If I wanted Putin as a leader, I'd just stay in the US
Quote:U mad bruh?

Nah.. Civil Rights and Healtcare are overrated. We all know climate change isn't real and LGBT people are just possessed by demons.
Quote:Yay!  Finally a President who is Anti-Science.

That's about as uneducated as it gets.  Thanks indoctrination.
Quote:Nah.. Civil Rights and Healtcare are overrated. We all know climate change isn't real and LGBT people are just possessed by demons.

Oops, I spoke too fast...
Quote:If I wanted Putin as a leader, I'd just stay in the US
You almost had that. Had Hillary been elected, you would be learning russian as we speak.
we have to import all energy production and sabotage our country in order to SAVE THE PLANET. duh. it's science.

the planet will die unless we start shutting down power at night. its science.

leonardo dicaprio took a 6 hour private jet flight over to tell me this.

if you stand against leo... well, you just are not as scientific as i am.  ive read various articles on this and im now an expert. please dont challenge my sciencific acumen

Quote:Nah.. Civil Rights and Healtcare are overrated. We all know climate change isn't real and LGBT people are just possessed by demons.

Yeh, you're mad!
Quote:Yeh, you're mad!

Not nearly as mad as you must be seeing as your civil rights just got deleted.
Quote:Not nearly as mad as you must be seeing as your civil rights just got deleted.

The further left you are, the less substance you use.

All we get are sweeping emotional generalities!
Pages: 1 2 3 4