Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brightside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lee had a breakout game. Bortles flashed some Favre. Drafting in top 5 again. That is all
Quote:Lee had a breakout game. Bortles flashed some Favre. Drafting in top 5 again. That is all
Agree. 
I'm just not a happy guy after we loose like today.....

ya there are some bright spots...

but we're realistically 2 years from seriously competing.

And that's IF we hit on the majority of the players we draft
Actually had a first half lead, twice, and led at the half.

Played decent in the first half and held the opposing QB to 27 yds passing in the first half. Same QB who had a franchise record 6 TDs last game.

Quote:Lee had a breakout game. Bortles flashed some Favre. Drafting in top 5 again. That is all
5 for 67 is a breakout game?

Tell that to Beckham,Watkins,Evans, Matthews .... John Brown, Hurns ,Robinson, Moncrief
I 'spose I forgot we won't waste money on extending Shorts. Even more caproom...
We get to play Tennessee again.

Quote:5 for 67 is a breakout game?

Tell that to Beckham,Watkins,Evans, Matthews .... John Brown, Hurns ,Robinson, Moncrief
He was our MVP today...
Quote:He was our MVP today...
Great.... Let me know when he gets 100 yards and a TD... That might be a breakout game.

He didn't even lead our team in receiving yards and you call it a breakout game.
Quote:

Great.... Let me know when he gets 100 yards and a TD... That might be a breakout game.

He didn't even lead our team in receiving yards and you call it a breakout game.

The same could be said about all of our WRs for the most part. Hurns and Shorts are the only WRs to post a 100 yard game to date. Even Robinson hasn't done it.
Quote:He was our MVP today...

We have mighty low standards around here.
Quote:We have mighty low standards around here.
There was no better player on the field today for us. Unless you want to give it to Scobee. Grats 1000+
Quote:The same could be said about all of our WRs for the most part. Hurns and Shorts are the only WRs to post a 100 yard game to date. Even Robinson hasn't done it.

I agree. Hurns has had some breakout games and Robinson had a streak of like 7 games where he played pretty well.
That and a million dollars will get you a week on Shad's new yacht.  In other words meaningless. 

Quote:There was no better player on the field today for us. Unless you want to give it to Scobee. Grats 1000+

Then this game had no MVP on the Jags side.

I can't justify giving a game MVP to a guy who averaged 1.25 catches per quarter and 16.75 yards per quarter.
Breakout game? Is that a joke.

Im glad Lee did well today if anything. I hope he has a better game next week and the week after.

Quote:Breakout game? Is that a joke.

Some people will wish any sort of success with this bunch.
I thought Lee played good, he had what 8 targets. 

Quote:Then this game had no MVP on the Jags side.

I can't justify giving a game MVP to a guy who averaged 1.25 catches per quarter and 16.75 yards per quarter.

The MVP does not have to be a wide receiver, you know.
Pages: 1 2 3