Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thoughts of the game vs The Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At First I was like:

[Image: 1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif]

then the second half I was like:

[Image: tumblr_ltnpffMoMt1qa8sit.gif]

I'm used to it but it can't stay this bad forever.
Are these cats tanking?

[Image: 200.gif]

Thank god it's over.....
Quote:Are these cats tanking?
[Image: 200.gif]
I see what you did there
Houston is better than Jacksonville.
Had a Publix sub (italian) and it was pretty good
During the game, it sucks to watch. But we are all just used to it at this point. The franchise has been a joke for four straight years. A punchline for the rest of the league.

Want a depressing thought?

The Texans have the 10th best record in the AFC and try to think of one position where you can say the Jaguars are better than Houston.

Quote:During the game, it sucks to watch. But we are all just used to it at this point. The franchise has been a joke for four straight years. A punchline for the rest of the league.

The Texans have the 10th best record in the AFC and try to think of one position where you can say the Jaguars are better than Houston.

#ThanksDavid
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:During the game, it sucks to watch. But we are all just used to it at this point. The franchise has been a joke for four straight years. A punchline for the rest of the league.

DT and DB probably.
Quote:DT and DB probably.

Defensive tackle is the only one I could think of

I'd posit that we are better at WR when looking at average talent. Much more so when looking towards future production.
If Khans yacht was any reminder of his team, he'd own a rowboat full of holes.

Seriously, charge half price for tickets for a team that only plays one half.

I've witnessed bad play, but this second half, they outdid themselves.
Quote:Defensive tackle is the only one I could think of
Their corners get burned a lot.  I'll take McCray and Colvin over anyone that they have.  Either way, your point remains, they are better than us at the majority of the  positions.
And the heartburn of selecting Gabbert over Watt finds its way back into the pit of my gut.
Quote:Their corners get burned a lot.  I'll take McCray and Colvin over anyone that they have.  Either way, your point remains, they are better than us at the majority of the  positions.

And the sad part is they are not even one of the better teams in the conference
Quote:I'm used to it but it can't stay this bad forever.
Don't we say that every year?  It can't get any worse? lol
Quote:I'd posit that we are better at WR when looking at average talent. Much more so when looking towards future production.

Really, compared to Andre and Deandre Johnson?  Two number one receivers on the same team?
Shorts is gone
Pages: 1 2 3