Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Credit Where Credit Is Due To Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nearly 100 terrorists in Libya have been eliminated by B-2 Bombers and Drones. The training camp was barraged by 108 precision guided bombs, with remaining targets cleaned up by hellfire missiles fired by drones.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/19/...libya.html

This is a job well done, and deserves mention.

Good on him!
108 precision guided bombs and Hellfire missiles (quantity unknown) from drones for 100 terrorist?

Don't get me wrong...I'm glad we took them out, but doesn't that seem like a little over kill?

Quote:108 precision guided bombs and Hellfire missiles (quantity unknown) from drones for 100 terrorist?

Don't get me wrong...I'm glad we took them out, but doesn't that seem like a little over kill?
When it comes to those vermin, there is no such thing as overkill.

I call it a real good start.
How many innocent civilians were butchered by the US terrorists?
Dakota...you know what I'm saying.  That's more than one bomb per terrorist...and bombs aren't cheap.

Quote:How many innocent civilians were butchered by the US terrorists?
? If you happen to have a friend who is a known gang member that is wanted dead by a rival gang and you are standing next to him when they do the drive by and you also get taken out, who's fault is it really?
Quote:Dakota...you know what I'm saying.  That's more than one bomb per terrorist...and bombs aren't cheap.
I know. I can't gush too hard over something done by a liberal. I don't to lose my street cred. Wink
Quote:How many innocent civilians were butchered by the US terrorists?
How many innocent civilians hang out in terrorist training camps? I think you can answer your own question there. Keywords include things like "precision guided bombs" and such.
You do have some pretty awesome street cred.

Mass shootings up 246.7% over Bush and still nobody had their guns taken away..

It's as if that was just a big lie to make small minded people paranoid to drive gun sales to record levels year over year.
Quote:? If you happen to have a friend who is a known gang member that is wanted dead by a rival gang and you are standing next to him when they do the drive by and you also get taken out, who's fault is it really?

Not really a fair comparison though. Considering 1) One is a huge army 2) Lives hundreds of miles away 3) Has no business being in that country.
Who is getting credit now? I credit the pilots and armed forces not any politician. 

Quote:? If you happen to have a friend who is a known gang member that is wanted dead by a rival gang and you are standing next to him when they do the drive by and you also get taken out, who's fault is it really?
They touch on this in one of the kevin smith movies. Basically argues that being associated with some people known to do things that would result in people getting killed you should know better.

they use the private contractors working on the death star 2 and compares it to a contractor getting a job for a mob boss and getting shot in a drive by aimed at the mob boss

Tldr. Dont put yourself in compromising positions
Just remember to many civilians these guys are freedom fighters and not "bad guys".
Quote:108 precision guided bombs and Hellfire missiles (quantity unknown) from drones for 100 terrorist?

[Image: AbT4Oar.gif]
Quote:Just remember to many civilians these guys are freedom fighters and not "bad guys".
It was a terrorist training camp. That speaks for itself.

Those are the ones with zero regard to civilian lives.
Quote:It was a terrorist training camp. That speaks for itself.

Those are the ones with zero regard to civilian lives.

To the people living there they are freedom fighters and defending against a foreign adversary on their soil.
Quote:To the people living there they are freedom fighters and defending against a foreign adversary on their soil.
And when they complete their training and go off to a foreign land and set off a bomb in a public square, or drive a large truck through a Christmas shop, what are they then?
Quote:And when they complete their training and go off to a foreign land and set off a bomb in a public square, or drive a large truck through a Christmas shop, what are they then?

Terrorists.

I tend to think these attacks would go way way down if foreign powers left the middle east.
Pages: 1 2 3 4