Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pathological Liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ina...eet-544314

With all the white noise, tweets, confirmation hearings and other distractions.. let's not lose sight of the verified fact that Trump is a compulsive and incurable liar.

His narcissism requires him to do and say things that will get attention. That's what he craves. Zero doubt this is complete and utter bull [BLEEP].

And it's hardly the first or worst thing he has lied about. Believe me.
Good grief of all the things to get rowdy about this does it for you?

Not particularly. But if he feels the need to lie about something that in the grand scheme is pointless and unnecessary, what faith can anyone have he isn't lying about things that actually matter?

Politicians lie. But not like this.
If Trump is a compulsive lier and constantly lies why was him saying "grab them by the [BLEEP]" evidence of sexual assault?
If he constantly lies about everything then why would you take anything he says to be truthful?
Quote:If Trump is a compulsive lier and constantly lies why was him saying "grab them by the [BAD WORD REMOVED]" evidence of sexual assault?
Let's assume for a second his comments to Billy Bush were wholly fabricated (though he was unaware at the time he was being recorded unlike this staged picture).. What would it say about a man's mental health and self confidence that he would feel the need to tell such a misogynistic and grotesque lie about an act that equates to sexual assault?

So either he did sexually assault the woman in his anecdote, or he wanted Billy Bush to believe he did.

Pretty sure that's a lose/lose proposition either way.
Quote:http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ina...eet-544314

With all the white noise, tweets, confirmation hearings and other distractions.. let's not lose sight of the verified fact that Trump is a compulsive and incurable liar.

His narcissism requires him to do and say things that will get attention. That's what he craves. Zero doubt this is complete and utter bull [BAD WORD REMOVED].

And it's hardly the first or worst thing he has lied about. Believe me.

So you mean, he's like every other modern president we've seen in office over the past fifty or sixty years? No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Stop lying to me bro. Get out of here.........
Quote:If he constantly lies about everything then why would you take anything he says to be truthful?

I don't. At all.

But he's so darn convincing when he says.. Believe me. I promise you. I guarantee it. His fan club knows what I mean.
Quote:Let's assume for a second his comments to Billy Bush were wholly fabricated (though he was unaware at the time he was being recorded unlike this staged picture).. What would it say about a man's mental health and self confidence that he would feel the need to tell such a misogynistic and grotesque lie about an act that equates to sexual assault?

So either he did sexually assault the woman in his anecdote, or he wanted Billy Bush to believe he did.

Pretty sure that's a lose/lose proposition either way.

We've already been down this road about acts of humour being taken literally.

Just seems odd that for a pathological lier you are able to pick and choose when he is telling the truth or not.
Quote:So you mean, he's like every other modern president we've seen in office over the past fifty or sixty years? No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Stop lying to me bro. Get out of here.........

What president would lie about something so unnecessary? They lie about not raising taxes and WMDs.. not the room they are in and what they are doing.
Quote:We've already been down this road about acts of humour being taken literally.

Just seems odd that for a pathological lier you are able to pick and choose when he is telling the truth or not.

So there's nothing wrong with a sense of humor that says.. I can't control myself, I grab women? That's just poor humor from a guy who clearly does not feel any rule applies to him?

If I had a nickel for every time I lied about sexually assaulting women, I'd have $0.00.
Quote:What president would lie about something so unnecessary? They lie about not raising taxes and WMDs.. not the room they are in and what they are doing.

At least he's up front and honest with his [BAD WORD REMOVED] to the people. And I think that's why the majority of the people like him. Because he doesn't hide his true colors. On the major issues in the political spectrum he doesn't hold anything back at all. 

So you're cool with presidents lying about not raising taxes and WMD's.... which resulted in hurting the average American family and the slaughtering of innocent lives overseas and the result of our soldiers coming back broken down physically and mentally? 

Cool.... real cool of you man....

Quote:At least he's up front and honest with his [BAD WORD REMOVED] to the people. And I think that's why the majority of the people like him. Because he doesn't hide his true colors. On the major issues in the political spectrum he doesn't hold anything back at all.

So you're cool with presidents lying about not raising taxes and WMD's.... which resulted in hurting the average American family and the slaughtering of innocent lives overseas and the result of our soldiers coming back broken down physically and mentally?

Cool.... real cool of you man....
I'm not cool with any politicians lying, but that's what they all do. (And thanks for putting those words in my mouth.) He's not up front with the people. He tells them what they want to hear. Yes politicians lie.

But not like this. This isn't lying about policies or what they knew before a tragedy or inquisition.

This is on par with the guy who grabs an image from Google of a beach and posts on Facebook he is enjoying a much needed break when in actuality he is in his sweatpants on his sofa.

This is indicative of a compulsive need to lie. And he's bad at it.
Quote:I'm not cool with any politicians lying, but that's what they all do. (And thanks for putting those words in my mouth.)

But not like this. This isn't lying about policies or what they knew before a tragedy or inquisition.

This is on par with the guy who grabs an image from Google of a beach and posts on Facebook he is enjoying a much needed break when in actuality he is in his sweatpants on his sofa.

This is indicative of a compulsive need to lie. And he's bad at it.

I am just busting your chops man.  Smile
Quote:So there's nothing wrong with a sense of humor that says.. I can't control myself, I grab women? That's just poor humor from a guy who clearly does not feel any rule applies to him?

If I had a nickel for every time I lied about sexually assaulting women, I'd have $0.00.

No, I tend not to judge senses of humour. What some people find funny others may not.
Quote:No, I tend not to judge senses of humour. What some people find funny others may not.

If someone jokingly told you they couldn't help themselves when they see attractive women and force themselves on them would you find it funny?
Quote:If someone jokingly told you they couldn't help themselves when they see attractive women and force themselves on them would you find it funny?

The problem with this argument is 1) Who is the person telling me the joke? 2) How well do I know them? 3) What's the mechanics of the joke 4) What's the delivery like? 5). What's the context? 6) what is the joke?

Can't really judge if I'd find a joke funny. I enjoy dark comedy though.
For instance my favourite comedian has a bit about how his mother asked him to help kill herself. Its a great story and very funny. Now is the actual idea of a mother asking her son to help kill herself funny? On its own, without humour attached, no of course not, but in the context of how the comedian presents it and how he tells the story, its increddiby funny and thought provoking.
Quote:The problem with this argument is 1) Who is the person telling me the joke? 2) How well do I know them? 3) What's the mechanics of the joke 4) What's the delivery like? 5). What's the context? 6) what is the joke?

Can't really judge if I'd find a joke funny. I enjoy dark comedy though.

The person telling the joke is Trump in a one on one discussion, who you barely know and are interviewing for tv. The joke is told with the exact mechanics and context as what was recorded. It goes.. I can't control myself.. I grab tic tacs and kiss them.. then I grab them by the [BLEEP].

Do you laugh?
Quote:The person telling the joke is Trump in a one on one discussion, who you barely know and are interviewing for tv. The joke is told with the exact mechanics and context as what was recorded. It goes.. I can't control myself.. I grab tic tacs and kiss them.. then I grab them by the [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Do you laugh?

Yeah probably.
Pages: 1 2 3 4