Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Love/Hate list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love a healthy Colvin, San'Derrick Marks for the Pro Bowl and/or All-Pro roster, the remaining schedule, Ryan Davis and Bortles first career game winning drive.

Hate Joeckel, Cyprien, Gratz, Branch being injured again, the 2 point conversion calls and play calls, and the lack of variety of throws (deep balls).

Yours?
Love: Bortles, Shoelace, Lee, Linder, the entire DL, Telvin, McCray, Colvin, Scobee, and of course Super Elite MVP Hall of Fame Legend Will Ta'ufo'ou.

Hate: Joeckel, Bubblegum Gratz, Cyprien, Cyprien again, opportoonies, Dedd Fish, and Cyprien.
Quote:Love: Bortles, Shoelace, Lee, Linder, the entire DL, Telvin, McCray, Colvin, Scobee, and of course Super Elite MVP Hall of Fame Legend Will Ta'ufo'ou.

Hate: Joeckel, Bubblegum Gratz, Cyprien, Cyprien again, opportoonies, Dedd Fish, and Cyprien.

I would like to add cheerleading Gus to your list.
Love: Bortles,Lee's Speed,Linder,Bowanko,Marks,Secondary

Hate: Joeckel and Beadles

Love: Jags

Hate: The other teams

Love : My Jags!

Hate - Worrying about 2-point conversions that do not matter

Quote:Love a healthy Colvin, San'Derrick Marks for the Pro Bowl and/or All-Pro roster, the remaining schedule, Ryan Davis and Bortles first career game winning drive.

Hate Joeckel, Cyprien, Gratz, Branch being injured again, the 2 point conversion calls and play calls, and the lack of variety of throws (deep balls).

Yours?

I hate a lot about Bortles...

Mechanics are bad, he has extremely heavy feet like he's stuck in concrete, a long windup, very inaccurate at times and he is starting to look VERY Henne like.  If you're honest with yourself you will admit he looked a lot like Henne for the first 2-3 quarters against the Giants.

Also, hate Beadles, the hit on Hurns, Cyp getting bulldozed in every game like a punk, and the lack of size in a LB corps.

I love that the Jags made lemonade out of lemons but I hope people don't take this as a big "improvement" game.

The Giants are 3-9, just saying.
Extremely heavy feet? Bortles?
Love: wins that come out of nowhere

Hate: Debbie Downers who are so busy hating that they cant enjoy a win that comes out of nowhere
Love Jags

Hate useless threads!!!!!!
Quote:I hate a lot about Bortles...

Mechanics are bad, he has extremely heavy feet like he's stuck in concrete, a long windup, very inaccurate at times and he is starting to look VERY Henne like. If you're honest with yourself you will admit he looked a lot like Henne for the first 2-3 quarters against the Giants.

Also, hate Beadles, the hit on Hurns, Cyp getting bulldozed in every game like a punk, and the lack of size in a LB corps.

I love that the Jags made lemonade out of lemons but I hope people don't take this as a big "improvement" game.

The Giants are 3-9, just saying.

(Queue the Price is Right loser horn)
Love: Everybody

Hate: No one

Love: Lamp

Hate:  Green screens

Can someone explain what heavy feet means?

As for love, there's alot of it to go around.  Lee is looking like he'll be legit.  Shoelace runs with heart and finds holes.  Hurns is just a flat out tough guy.  He's been put out to dry on a few BB5 passes and he keeps getting up for more.  He's my Iron man of the year!  Defensively---  Love Marks, he's always in the mix disrupting.  I thought Clemons also played great today.  McCray and Colvin are hopefully going to continue as projected to help our secondary.  Also, I thought our LBs looked better today as a whole.  Besides the one play they were burned on in the 1st quarter on the Play Action Pass, I thought they were solid.

May Hates...  Well, I think most people know I'm not too keen on the offensive schemes and play calling.  But with that said, it was nice to see us try somethings that were different.

I love that there's still 4 more games left to see what happens next!

Quote:Love Jags

+1
There are bad players on the team, no doubt. I dont hate any that actually try to play football.

Take Prosinski, he sucked but he tried. Maybe the new home will do him good.

Never have I witnessed an NFL linebacker as bad as JT thomas. I know he's a backup, but the man goes out of his way to avoid contact. He was bad with the bears that's why they cut him. He made 5 tackles and played 16 games. Yes I know he had his moment in the sun yesterday, and fell on a loose ball, because he is getting nowhere near a pile. Did anyone watch him on the Jennings TD run? He was not blocked, not screened, he stepped out of the way to avoid Jennings plowing him over. He gave up a TD all by his lonesome self on that one play. Some players play bad, Mercedes gives half efforts now, Gratz is getting beat some, our receivers are not getting seperation, I can live with at least TRYING. Thomas should never suit up for another professional game if the front office has one ounce of sense. Pick a FA guy off the street and he will be better. He is my one Hate on this team, I can't take watching him jump over another pile like a high hurdler. Don't touch the man, he may break.

Quote:Love Jags

Strong words I would say I enjoy watching these players and I feel that they are great players;

DT Marks, DE Clemons, MILB POZ, WOLB Telvin Smith, LCB Aaron Colvin, WR Allen Hurns, QB Blake Bortles,  DE Big Red Bryant (Love List I guess you could say)

I feel that the Jaguars must find a new player quickly for

FS Josh Evans, WR Ace Sanders, LT Luke Joekel and CB Gratz bubble gum bandit (Hate list)

The I feel they could do better list but still make the team if they showed the effort but might need to restructure contracts;

CB McCray, DT Roy Miller & DT Ziggy Hood, RB Shoelace, DT/DE Tyson Alualu,TE Lewis (almost made my hate list along with Tyson but if they restructured their contracts to much lower they do play well at times),
Quote:Can someone explain what heavy feet means?

As for love, there's alot of it to go around.  Lee is looking like he'll be legit.  Shoelace runs with heart and finds holes.  Hurns is just a flat out tough guy.  He's been put out to dry on a few BB5 passes and he keeps getting up for more.  He's my Iron man of the year!  Defensively---  Love Marks, he's always in the mix disrupting.  I thought Clemons also played great today.  McCray and Colvin are hopefully going to continue as projected to help our secondary.  Also, I thought our LBs looked better today as a whole.  Besides the one play they were burned on in the 1st quarter on the Play Action Pass, I thought they were solid.

May Hates...  Well, I think most people know I'm not too keen on the offensive schemes and play calling.  But with that said, it was nice to see us try somethings that were different.

I love that there's still 4 more games left to see what happens next!

When I say heavy feet I am referring to when BB drops back his feet look like they're stuck in concrete.  If you watch Brady, Manning, Rivers, Brees, etc. they are all very light on their feet so they can quickly turn/move their body to make a throw.  BB looks very statuesque right now.
Quote:When I say heavy feet I am referring to when BB drops back his feet look like they're stuck in concrete.  If you watch Brady, Manning, Rivers, Brees, etc. they are all very light on their feet so they can quickly turn/move their body to make a throw.  BB looks very statuesque right now.

You see Peyton Manning as "light on his feet?" 
Pages: 1 2