Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Several reported dead so far... Very, very sad..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-40007886

Dammit man. Friggin humans. We are a flawed species.

Isn't she the donut licker?
Something needs to be done about this [BLEEP].

Was it terrorist?
Quote:Was it terrorist?

Take a look at breaking news and figure it out.
Quote:Was it terrorist?

Nothing confirmed for or against yet.
Quote:Nothing confirmed for or against yet.

Want to bet this was deliberate vs. and accident?
Not confirmed yet.
Quote:Want to bet this was deliberate vs. and accident?

I have my thoughts of what has happened.. I'll save that though.. probably best. Although most will probably guess it.
Tmz reporting 20 dead. Damn.
Shrapnel Type wounds, this was a Homicide Bomber..... I'd bet my life on it

[Image: DAeFyy9XcAE1P60.jpg]

Cowards. Unfortunately it will take generations to breed this hate out of the gene pool.
Y'all know how I feel about them.....

Quote:Cowards. Unfortunately it will take generations to breed this hate out of the gene pool.

At the rate they breed, they're only going to grow in influence in Europe. Look at the birth rates in the U.K. vs natives of the region. Not only birth rate, but as religious sects go, they are the youngest in the U.K. Almost 90% of the Muslims in England are under 50 years old. In Europe in general, there are nearly 20 million Muslims. If 1 half of 1% are radicalized, that's what? 100k radicalized? 19 radicalized Muslims took out the twin towers and murdered 3k innocents on 9/11. Teams even smaller have murdered hundreds or even thousands in the name of a religion. Imagine what kind of havoc 100k could wreak on Europe.
Quote:At the rate they breed, they're only going to grow in influence in Europe. Look at the birth rates in the U.K. vs natives of the region. Not only birth rate, but as religious sects go, they are the youngest in the U.K. Almost 90% of the Muslims in England are under 50 years old. In Europe in general, there are nearly 20 million Muslims. If 1 half of 1% are radicalized, that's what? 100k radicalized? 19 radicalized Muslims took out the twin towers and murdered 3k innocents on 9/11. Teams even smaller have murdered hundreds or even thousands in the name of a religion. Imagine what kind of havoc 100k could wreak on Europe.

And, so...what's to be done? Stop them from "breeding"? Expel them? Bomb them? It seems the strategy of supporting authoritarian regimes who control them only inspire more generations of them...and encouragement of opposition to the tyrants either creates chaos or the return of tyranny...or both...it's a [TWO BAD WORDS REMOVED] disaster in the making, any way you shake it.

Quote:And, so...what's to be done? Stop them from "breeding"? Expel them? Bomb them? It seems the strategy of supporting authoritarian regimes who control them only inspire more generations of them...and encouragement of opposition to the tyrants either creates chaos or the return of tyranny...or both...it's a [TWO BAD WORDS REMOVED] disaster in the making, any way you shake it.
I don't think there are good answers to these questions. Cultural assimilation seems to be the best shot (i.e. them coming to ours not the other way around).
Quote:I don't think there are good answers to these questions. Cultural assimilation seems to be the best shot (i.e. them coming to ours not the other way around).

They won't get the chance, we're destroying our culture faster than they can conquer it.
Quote:And, so...what's to be done? Stop them from "breeding"? Expel them? Bomb them? It seems the strategy of supporting authoritarian regimes who control them only inspire more generations of them...and encouragement of opposition to the tyrants either creates chaos or the return of tyranny...or both...it's a [TWO BAD WORDS REMOVED] disaster in the making, any way you shake it.

For one, you condemn the behavior and demand that those who could do more (more moderate Muslims) also condemn the behavior. Instead, you have a culture too scared to say anything about without being labeled a racist. Let them know you won't tolerate it or anyone caught enabling it.
Pages: 1 2 3