Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

Several reported dead so far... Very, very sad..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-40007886

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dammit man. Friggin humans. We are a flawed species.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Isn't she the donut licker?

Something needs to be done about this [BLEEP].

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Was it terrorist?

Quote:Was it terrorist?

Take a look at breaking news and figure it out.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Was it terrorist?

Nothing confirmed for or against yet.

Quote:Nothing confirmed for or against yet.

Want to bet this was deliberate vs. and accident?

Not confirmed yet.

Quote:Want to bet this was deliberate vs. and accident?

I have my thoughts of what has happened.. I'll save that though.. probably best. Although most will probably guess it.

Tmz reporting 20 dead. Damn.

Shrapnel Type wounds, this was a Homicide Bomber..... I'd bet my life on it

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

[Image: DAeFyy9XcAE1P60.jpg]

Cowards. Unfortunately it will take generations to breed this hate out of the gene pool.

Y'all know how I feel about them.....

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:Cowards. Unfortunately it will take generations to breed this hate out of the gene pool.

At the rate they breed, they're only going to grow in influence in Europe. Look at the birth rates in the U.K. vs natives of the region. Not only birth rate, but as religious sects go, they are the youngest in the U.K. Almost 90% of the Muslims in England are under 50 years old. In Europe in general, there are nearly 20 million Muslims. If 1 half of 1% are radicalized, that's what? 100k radicalized? 19 radicalized Muslims took out the twin towers and murdered 3k innocents on 9/11. Teams even smaller have murdered hundreds or even thousands in the name of a religion. Imagine what kind of havoc 100k could wreak on Europe.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2017, 10:53 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:At the rate they breed, they're only going to grow in influence in Europe. Look at the birth rates in the U.K. vs natives of the region. Not only birth rate, but as religious sects go, they are the youngest in the U.K. Almost 90% of the Muslims in England are under 50 years old. In Europe in general, there are nearly 20 million Muslims. If 1 half of 1% are radicalized, that's what? 100k radicalized? 19 radicalized Muslims took out the twin towers and murdered 3k innocents on 9/11. Teams even smaller have murdered hundreds or even thousands in the name of a religion. Imagine what kind of havoc 100k could wreak on Europe.

And, so...what's to be done? Stop them from "breeding"? Expel them? Bomb them? It seems the strategy of supporting authoritarian regimes who control them only inspire more generations of them...and encouragement of opposition to the tyrants either creates chaos or the return of tyranny...or both...it's a [TWO BAD WORDS REMOVED] disaster in the making, any way you shake it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:And, so...what's to be done? Stop them from "breeding"? Expel them? Bomb them? It seems the strategy of supporting authoritarian regimes who control them only inspire more generations of them...and encouragement of opposition to the tyrants either creates chaos or the return of tyranny...or both...it's a [TWO BAD WORDS REMOVED] disaster in the making, any way you shake it.
I don't think there are good answers to these questions. Cultural assimilation seems to be the best shot (i.e. them coming to ours not the other way around).

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I don't think there are good answers to these questions. Cultural assimilation seems to be the best shot (i.e. them coming to ours not the other way around).

They won't get the chance, we're destroying our culture faster than they can conquer it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:And, so...what's to be done? Stop them from "breeding"? Expel them? Bomb them? It seems the strategy of supporting authoritarian regimes who control them only inspire more generations of them...and encouragement of opposition to the tyrants either creates chaos or the return of tyranny...or both...it's a [TWO BAD WORDS REMOVED] disaster in the making, any way you shake it.

For one, you condemn the behavior and demand that those who could do more (more moderate Muslims) also condemn the behavior. Instead, you have a culture too scared to say anything about without being labeled a racist. Let them know you won't tolerate it or anyone caught enabling it.