Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colvin Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He's having a pretty good day!
Like recovering a fumble for a  40+ yard touchdown? Yeah that's a pretty good day.  Smile

I like how gratz is getting no love for covering odell and forcing that fumble
Quote:I like how gratz is getting no love for covering odell and forcing that fumble
Gratz got abused time after time today
Quote:I like how gratz is getting no love for covering odell and forcing that fumble
Stop being so negative... you can talk about almost everyone except the offensive line and how they were good today.
Quote:Gratz got abused time after time today

Covering one of the best wrs your going to lose some he played well
Quote:Stop being so negative... you can talk about almost everyone except the offensive line and how they were good today.

The rookies played well
I heard colvin made some plays. I look forward to him continuing to improve. Should have a nice secondary once that free safety spot gets fixed.
Colvin looked promising.  Great instincts.  Made a few rookie errors, but looked very promising. 

Quote:Covering one of the best wrs your going to lose some he played well
He got beat by every receiver, he wasn't on OBJ the whole game. He did not play well 

Gratz didn't cause that fumble... Colvin did

Quote:Gratz didn't cause that fumble... Colvin did

Yup. He may have gotten credit for it, but Colvin is responsible for that fumble
McCray was awesome.
Colvin picked it up rewatch it again
must've been an error on the statistician ... Colvin caused the fumble, recovered it, and then scored.

Just saw an angle that I didn't see before - it looks like Gratz DID cause that fumble.  Good work!

Quote:Colvin picked it up rewatch it again
This board only understands that Gratz sucks. He forced the fumble but they won't give credit. Yea he got beat a few times. So what it happens.
Quote:This board only understands that Gratz sucks. He forced the fumble but they won't give credit. Yea he got beat a few times. So what it happens.
A few times?? He got beat consistently all game...
this was one of Gratz's best games.  Hope he keeps it up!

Quote:A few times?? He got beat consistently all game...
You mean the times they were playing off coverage and they were running slant routes? Ok bro. But back to Colvin yea he had a good game. I like what I'm seeing so far.
Pages: 1 2 3