Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another Huge Win For Trump. Fuel Prices Expected To Drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the expected repeal of the ridiculous regulations that obummer has placed upon the energy industry, the prices at the pump are forecasted to fall. Major oil producers including OPEC are dealing with the realization that the US is once again primed to be energy independent. The only recourse they have is to drop their prices to make domestic oil production unprofitable.

Either way, we win at the gas pump!

Score another win for Trump!

Supply and Demand.

Remember when Gas prices went down under Obama?  I certainly do.  If he wasn't responsible for THAT, then Trump isn't responsible for this either.

Prices are up here this week. Trump? Obama?

Be careful of expecting prices to go down. We were told that would happen to electricity here when our carbon tax was cut. Never had any reduction. So lost revenue for government, no benefit to taxpayers but healthy profits for the energy companies...
Stupid environmental regulations making air breathable and water drinkable.

Let's just tally a win for Donnie boy before anything changes. We'll just spot him the credit. He's good at delivering on what's owed.
Quote:With the expected repeal of the ridiculous regulations that obummer has placed upon the energy industry, the prices at the pump are forecasted to fall. Major oil producers including OPEC are dealing with the realization that the US is once again primed to be energy independent. The only recourse they have is to drop their prices to make domestic oil production unprofitable.

Either way, we win at the gas pump!

Score another win for Trump!

Gas prices were at historic year lows under Obama. Did you give him any credit?

All of this only makes me realize how bad things were when GW Bush left office.  

I honestly hope Trump outdoes Obama.  It's great for the economy.

I wish Trump were in charge of the Jaguars considering his track record for winning.

Quote:I wish Trump were in charge of the Jaguars considering his track record for winning.

Dear God...I can only imagine what the uniforms would look like!!
Quote:Dear God...I can only imagine what the uniforms would look like!!

Goldmember! 

I don't think you can give Obama credit for low gas prices when he actually came out and said that he wants higher energy prices... i mean unless you want to give him credit for failing? (he explained this many time, easy to find it).

The drop in gas prices has been in spite of him and to the credit of us finding new sources of energy like Shale and more natural gas. 
Quote:I wish Trump were in charge of the Jaguars considering his track record for winning.

Yeah.  Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump Vodka, the New Jersey Generals... Trump Magazine, Trump Airlines.  The guy just knows how to run stuff.  
Quote:Yeah.  Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump Vodka, the New Jersey Generals... Trump Magazine, Trump Airlines.  The guy just knows how to run stuff.

Yeah, it's a total shame that every business venture the man has ever made has failed...
Quote:Stupid environmental regulations making air breathable and water drinkable.

Let's just tally a win for Donnie boy before anything changes. We'll just spot him the credit. He's good at delivering on what's owed.

This is a strawman. The regulations Obama enacted (without the approval of congress, like a dictator) had nothing to do with keeping the air breathable and the water drinkable.

Quote:Yeah, it's a total shame that every business venture the man has ever made has failed...

Yeah, it's a total shame I said that.

No wait, I didn't.  So don't worry.  Your bchbunnie alert symbol for Trump's head cheerleader set off a false alarm.

But I guess we're not supposed to point out the WLB-in chiefs losses and failures.  Just his successes.  We're only supposed to praise him.  I mean that's what you guys did with Obama... right?  

Quote:Yeah, it's a total shame I said that.

No wait, I didn't.  So don't worry.  Your bchbunnie alert symbol for Trump's head cheerleader set off a false alarm.

But I guess we're not supposed to point out the WLB-in chiefs losses and failures.  Just his successes.  We're only supposed to praise him.  I mean that's what you guys did with Obama... right?

You could save yourself a lot of typing on here by just writing "But you did it first"...cuz that's your go to reply for just about everything.
Old post but deserves to be re-posted again since some of us don't seem to understand that oil is a volatile global commodity....Presidents have next to no impact on fuel prices.

Oil is a commodity traded on the global market, and while there can be manipulation by cartels, the price of gas is generally set by supply and demand (and government taxes on gas!).  Bush having friends in the oil business doesn’t have much of an effect on the global supply and demand for oil, just as Obama’s supposed shunning of oil companies doesn’t either.  Commodities, like oil, are always volatile and respond to an almost infinite number of effects on the supply and demand.  Even major events and policy blunders like wars and “tension in the Middle East” aren’t major drivers, as long as the oil market is allowed to trade freely.  For example, if we look after 9/11 and during the start of the Iraq War, prices were lower than now.  While there’s always “tension” in that region, there was probably less a couple years ago when gas prices were high, than now with Syria, Iraq and Libya in chaos.

http://memepoliceman.com/was-gas-cheaper...a-or-bush/

Quote:You could save yourself a lot of typing on here by just writing "But you did it first"...cuz that's your go to reply for just about everything.

And you could save yourself a lot of typing on here by copying and pasting the same thing, because that's your reply to everything.

Of course I could save myself a lot more time just by not reading your replies.  There's no substance to them.  Just empty defenses of your crush.
Quote:And you could save yourself a lot of typing on here by copying and pasting the same thing, because that's your reply to everything.

Of course I could save myself a lot more time just by not reading your replies.  There's no substance to them.  Just empty defenses of your crush.

You don't worry about substance when you write a post, why start worrying about it in the ones you read?
Quote:You don't worry about substance when you write a post, why start worrying about it in the ones you read?

One of my posts has more substance than all of your posts drooling over the orange one combined.
Quote:One of my posts has more substance than all of your posts drooling over the orange one combined.

Then you're almost as delusional as you are bitter. Almost.
Quote:This is a strawman. The regulations Obama enacted (without the approval of congress, like a dictator) had nothing to do with keeping the air breathable and the water drinkable.

Yup. All environmental regulations in this country are 8 years old. And all of it unnecessary. Are you really that uninformed?

Damn you Obama. You broke up the Beatles, mishandled the Waco standoff and got us into that ugly war in Iraq.
Pages: 1 2