Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama Lets the Traitor, Manning go Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bradly Manning is going to be set free in just a couple of months thanks to the Obama regime.  It seams that the release of classified information doesn't carry a penalty for some people, especially those on the left.

No surprise here. He wants to pollute the US population as much as possible while he still can.

Bradley Manning should have been shot for his crimes against America.

If obummer had a girly-boy........

Just read that off of Drudge........

Obama want to get Julian Assange back in the country to stop Wikileaks
Did anyone expect anything else?

I thought liberals were against pollution. I guess population pollution isn't something they've comprehended.

Guys, you're being too harsh.

Bradley is a changed man.

Quote:Guys, you're being too harsh.

Bravo
Quote:Guys, you're being too harsh.

[Image: deez-nuts-bruce-jenner.jpg]
Quote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/po....html?_r=0

You mean Bradly Manning...  I posted the topic earlier about 0dumba commuting the sentence of a traitor.
Quote:Did anyone expect anything else?

I thought liberals were against pollution. I guess population pollution isn't something they've comprehended.

Meh. Where was the outrage when Scooter Libby was granted clemency by the great George W. Bush?
Snowdon is the one that deserves a pardon the exposed constitutional violations as to where Bradley exposed military operations.
Quote:Meh. Where was the outrage when Scooter Libby was granted clemency by the great George W. Bush?

Scooter Libby was convicted of perjury in a grand jury investigation about a crime he didn't even commit, nor had any information about who did. In fact, the action in question wasn't even a crime, and a grand jury should never have been convened in the first place. 

Manning released classified documents that, among other things, named Iraqis and Afghans who were helping the US, putting their lives and the lives of their families at risk. He should have been convicted of treason and hung.

So basically you're equating jaywalking and murder.

Literally every single outgoing president pardons people that make citizens lose their minds for about a day and then they get over it.

How could he?!

Oh look.. a squirrel!
I love how some people can actually give this a pass so easily.  She was not convicted of a petty crime, this was a serious offense, this was not selling weed or an accident gone wrong.  She intentionally committed crimes in a position she chose to a work for with a country she chose to protect and put lives at risk.

We're quickly approaching 24 hours since I heard about this...still pretty shocking.

Quote:Literally every single outgoing president pardons people that make citizens lose their minds for about a day and then they get over it.

How could he?!

Oh look.. a squirrel!

Once again claiming it's all the same? Who was given a lame duck pardon by a Republican president who was convicted of anything close to treason or another capital crime?

And shouldn't Obama be releasing people convicted of minor drug crimes. What an elitist mentality to only release famous criminals.

These lame duck pardons are questionable in and of themselves. Why does a president have to wait until the last week in office, if a person is deserving of a pardon (or in this case a commutation) shouldn't they have been deserving before the election?

Clinton pardoned his half brother of coke charges and a billionaire with 51 tax fraud counts who ran illegal oil deals. H.W. pardoned a Pakistani heroin trafficker with 47 years left on his sentence. Reagan pardoned George Steinbrenner who made illegal campaign contributions and had over a dozen obstruction of justice charges as well as his Secretary of Defense who was neck deep in Iran Contra. Nixon pardoned his Gerald Ford for involvement in Watergate and Jimmy Hoffa on jury tampering charges. W. pardoned Kenneth Lay who deserved to be drawn and quartered for the Enron scam.

This too shall pass.
Quote:Clinton pardoned his half brother of coke charges and a billionaire with 51 tax fraud counts who ran illegal oil deals. H.W. pardoned a Pakistani heroin trafficker with 47 years left on his sentence. Reagan pardoned George Steinbrenner who made illegal campaign contributions and had over a dozen obstruction of justice charges as well as his Secretary of Defense who was neck deep in Iran Contra. Nixon pardoned his Gerald Ford for involvement in Watergate and Jimmy Hoffa on jury tampering charges. W. pardoned Kenneth Lay who deserved to be drawn and quartered for the Enron scam.

This too shall pass.

Some good examples. Apparently Bush 41 abused the system too.  

Note that Nixon, Hoffa, Lay (who was dying at the time), and Steinbrenner were not lame-duck pardons.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/c...-commuted/

What the [BLEEP] !!!   I'm speechless on this one.

For a person that voted Dem and supported Obama over the past 8 years, I must admit this decision is so [BLEEP] up 

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted/'>http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted/</a>

What the [BAD WORD REMOVED] !!! I'm speechless on this one.

For a person that voted Dem and supported Obama over the past 8 years, I must admit this decision is so [BAD WORD REMOVED] up

I think this has to be in part a play to Assange.
Manning will make a nice penny off of whatever book deal she gets out of exposing military ops.

Pages: 1 2 3 4