Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Liberals out of touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The modern day trail of tears. Maybe she can move away from the US along with all of the other liberal pukes who are doing so.

Oh wait, they only said that. Like anything a liberal says, it means absolutely nothing.

"Our goal is to make sure Obama is a one term President."

Quote:"Our goal is to make sure Obama is a one term President."
One term too many.

Hell, Sarah Palin could have been lobotomized and still done a better job than obummer. 

From hope and change to hopeless and short-changed. obummer in a nutshell.
Quote:One term too many.

Hell, Sarah Palin could have been lobotomized and still done a better job than obummer.

From hope and change to hopeless and short-changed. obummer in a nutshell.

Lol you must be so bored.
Maxine Waters is not the sharpest tool in the shed...........

Liberals out of touch?

Water is wet.  Sky is blue.

Or as a liberal may say...

Water is dry.

Sky is poison.

Conservatives fault.

Quote:"Our goal is to make sure Obama is a one term President."

Cuz not getting re-elected is the same thing as looking for ways to impeach someone.
Quote:Cuz not getting re-elected is the same thing as looking for ways to impeach someone.

You mean the way they've always looked at ways to impeach... Obama?  Clinton?  Oh right... forgot this double standards you conservatives have.
Quote:Cuz not getting re-elected is the same thing as looking for ways to impeach someone.
"If you want to impeach a politician, you first must pass the impeachment. Then, we will show you who was impeached."

Sincerely,

Nancy Peloscum
Quote:You mean the way they've always looked at ways to impeach... Obama?  Clinton?  Oh right... forgot this double standards you conservatives have.

You seemed to have missed Bush and Cheney from your list...must have forgotten them around the same time you forgot your own double standards.
Quote:You seemed to have missed Bush and Cheney from your list...must have forgotten them around the same time you forgot your own double standards.

No double standard at all.  I didn't make a topic calling conservatives 'out of touch' when they called for the impeachment of Obama.  I don't even recall mentioning it until now. 

It's much like with Bush vs Obama.

"NOT OUR PRESIDENT!" is perfectly okay.

but saying you're ashamed of your President isn't okay if you're the Dixie Chicks.  It's UNAMERICAN and makes you a TRAITOR.

Quote:No double standard at all.  I didn't make a topic calling conservatives 'out of touch' when they called for the impeachment of Obama.  I don't even recall mentioning it until now. 

It's much like with Bush vs Obama.

"NOT OUR PRESIDENT!" is perfectly okay.

but saying you're ashamed of your President isn't okay if you're the Dixie Chicks.  It's UNAMERICAN and makes you a TRAITOR.

You forgot "Bush was selected, not elected"...
LOL, calling for impeachment before the man takes office.

This is the same dumb liberal that wants to "socialize" certain industries.  

What is more "Hitleresqe"?

I don't get liberals calling conservatives "someone like Hitler" when their own representatives display exactly what Hitler/Stalin/<insert the rest of the list here> imposed on their people.

Just curious.. any of you care at all that he has not separated himself from his businesses or have any concern a guy who supposedly is worth $10B (Forbes says much less than half that) admits to not paying taxes, but won't disclose his records (despite previously saying he would)?

There's plenty of real and perceived conflict that has not been addressed with this guy and plenty of people are going to fight to make sure he is not in violation of the constitution the second he is sworn in.
Quote:Just curious.. any of you care at all that he has not separated himself from his businesses or have any concern a guy who supposedly is worth $10B (Forbes says much less than half that) admits to not paying taxes, but won't disclose his records (despite previously saying he would)?

There's plenty of real and perceived conflict that has not been addressed with this guy and plenty of people are going to fight to make sure he is not in violation of the constitution the second he is sworn in.

He's putting everything in a trust and giving control to his sons, should he really have to sell off his company to make you happy? (Not that it would) And what in the constitution would he be violating by setting it up that way?
We ever going to see his tax returns?
Quote:We ever going to see his tax returns?
Right when obummer unseals all of his hidden documents.

We can wait together. Smile
After much thought, I finally realize what is troubling all of these liberals into a tizzy. They are jealous that they haven't reached the fame and fortune of people like Michael Moore and Rosie O'donnell. When I put myself in their shoes, I can understand their frustration. So, I am here to help them with a step by step list to happiness.

A. Make a couple of bad "b" list movies

B. Realize that you have reached the pinnacle of your life.

C. Eat EVERYTHING in sight.

D. Don't wash down anything with water. The evil Conservatives have already poisoned it beyond potability. Instead, wash everything down with shots of melted butter.

E. Hold the course. This is where you have to dig deep and adhere to your new lifestyle changes.

F. Once you reach the point where you sweat a gallon of pure grease simply by climbing a flight of stairs, you are ready to start leading others.

G. Criticize anyone who doesn't do what you are doing. You are doing the right thing. Work in a threat to move to another country for added dramatic effect.

H. Go after the most powerful man in the world, because you have finally hit the "big time"

There you go. You can thank me later for your newfound happiness.

Quote:Just curious.. any of you care at all that he has not separated himself from his businesses or have any concern a guy who supposedly is worth $10B (Forbes says much less than half that) admits to not paying taxes, but won't disclose his records (despite previously saying he would)?

So we've come full circle now that the rest of the liberal talking points have fizzled out. We're done with the Russian hackers and back on the taxes nonsense.

Polly want a cracker?
Pages: 1 2 3