Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texas Woman May Lose Job After She Refuses To Remove Her ‘Offensive’ American Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Say deport the idiot woman back to her native Africa if she is offended by our flag

Texas Woman May Lose Job After She Refuses To Remove Her ‘Offensive’ American Flag

Debbie McLucas is an employee at a Texas hospital. She comes from a patriotic family, and both her husband and sons served in the U.S. military. Her daughter is deployed in Iraq as a combat medic. It is no wonder, then, that she has a lot of pride when it comes to the United States.

http://americannews.com/texas-woman-may-...ican-flag/

stupid is as stupid does.......

Quote:I Say deport the idiot woman back to her native Africa if she is offended by our flag

Texas Woman May Lose Job After She Refuses To Remove Her ‘Offensive’ American Flag

Debbie McLucas is an employee at a Texas hospital. She comes from a patriotic family, and both her husband and sons served in the U.S. military. Her daughter is deployed in Iraq as a combat medic. It is no wonder, then, that she has a lot of pride when it comes to the United States.

http://americannews.com/texas-woman-may-...ican-flag/

That's funny, when I read the article, there's nothing about her possibly losing her job. 

And according to Fox News, the hospital says it was a disagreement between two employees and they are trying to resolve it amicably.  

So, once again, much ado about nothing.  
Quote:That's funny, when I read the article, there's nothing about her possibly losing her job. 

And according to Fox News, the hospital says it was a disagreement between two employees and they are trying to resolve it amicably.  

But we must be angry at something right???
Quote:But we must be angry at something right???

Stand up for America! Bean American!
Drifter keeps setting them up on a tee so we can take a whack and get all self-righteous.

Makes us feel better.

OH MY GOD!!  THE  AMERICAN FLAG IS UNDER ATTACK!!  THE FLAG!!!  

Uhhh... apparently not.  

Quote:Stand up for America! Bean American!

Hey. I saw that on a sticker on a Toyota, VW and a T Shirt ( designed in USA, manufactured in China )
Quote:That's funny, when I read the article, there's nothing about her possibly losing her job. 

She along with alot of blacks need to go back to Africa. Things would be so better here!
The premise of the thread is completely false.
Quote:The premise of the thread is completely false.

Again.