Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texas Woman May Lose Job After She Refuses To Remove Her ‘Offensive’ American Flag

I Say deport the idiot woman back to her native Africa if she is offended by our flag

Texas Woman May Lose Job After She Refuses To Remove Her ‘Offensive’ American Flag

Debbie McLucas is an employee at a Texas hospital. She comes from a patriotic family, and both her husband and sons served in the U.S. military. Her daughter is deployed in Iraq as a combat medic. It is no wonder, then, that she has a lot of pride when it comes to the United States.

http://americannews.com/texas-woman-may-...ican-flag/

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

stupid is as stupid does.......

Quote:I Say deport the idiot woman back to her native Africa if she is offended by our flag

Debbie McLucas is an employee at a Texas hospital. She comes from a patriotic family, and both her husband and sons served in the U.S. military. Her daughter is deployed in Iraq as a combat medic. It is no wonder, then, that she has a lot of pride when it comes to the United States.

http://americannews.com/texas-woman-may-...ican-flag/

That's funny, when I read the article, there's nothing about her possibly losing her job. 

And according to Fox News, the hospital says it was a disagreement between two employees and they are trying to resolve it amicably.  

So, once again, much ado about nothing.  

Quote:That's funny, when I read the article, there's nothing about her possibly losing her job. 

And according to Fox News, the hospital says it was a disagreement between two employees and they are trying to resolve it amicably.  

But we must be angry at something right???

Quote:But we must be angry at something right???

Stand up for America! Bean American!

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 01:06 AM by Adam2012.)

Drifter keeps setting them up on a tee so we can take a whack and get all self-righteous.

Makes us feel better.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

OH MY GOD!!  THE  AMERICAN FLAG IS UNDER ATTACK!!  THE FLAG!!!  

Uhhh... apparently not.  

Quote:Stand up for America! Bean American!

Hey. I saw that on a sticker on a Toyota, VW and a T Shirt ( designed in USA, manufactured in China )
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:That's funny, when I read the article, there's nothing about her possibly losing her job. 

She along with alot of blacks need to go back to Africa. Things would be so better here!

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

The premise of the thread is completely false.

Quote:The premise of the thread is completely false.

Again.